- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Van Dillewijn Group refines positioning of retail formulas
Dillewijn Zwapak will continue to stand above the doors of the physical shops in the marketplaces. Basics & Trends will continue as the online shop for florists and window dressers.
Dillewijn Zwapak shops in the biggest marketplaces
From now on, the Basics & Trends shops in Eelde and Ede will operate under the Dillewijn Zwapak label. This also applies to the Basics & Trends shops in Aalsmeer and Honselersdijk, which are being merged with the branches of Dillewijn Zwapak already established there.
The Dillewijn Zwapak range, which still consists mainly of standard and season-focused packaging materials, is being expanded with typical floristry products and trendy novelties that florists are used to buying from Basics & Trends.
The transformation of the shops will be carried out in phases starting in July 2015 (Eurofleur - Eelde) and will be completed in January 2016 (Cultra - Aalsmeer). Sales to customers will continue as normal during the renovations.
Buy at the click of a button with Basics & Trends
The strong growth in the number of online purchases by florists led to the Van Dillewijn Group Management fully positioning Basics & Trends as the online shop for florists. The existing florists' range will be expanded with packaging materials developed by Dillewijn Zwapak (sleeves, foils, bouquet holders etc.).
Van Dillewijn Group will also continue to invest heavily in the modern and well-organised Basics & Trends online shop as well as the administrative and logistical support systems over the coming years.
Continuing to use the name Basics & Trends is particularly important for the many international customers - both individual florists and members of international florist chains - who already find their way to this online shop easily and in high numbers every day.
oor meer informatie:
Manager Marketing & Communicatie
T: +31 297 354141
M: +31 (0) 6 535 100 51
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-17 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-17 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities
- 2022-01-14 Alon Hirsh appointed new CEO of Paskal
- 2022-01-14 Change of leadership at the top of the Mayer Group
- 2022-01-14 China: Spiral growing towers are a hit globally
- 2022-01-14 NL: Laguna Plants and Kwekerij Tass take over carnivorous plants from Stricker Plants
- 2022-01-14 Dutch rose growers renovate houses in Ziway
- 2022-01-13 Thatchtec becomes Soilwise
- 2022-01-13 NL: Family business Aablo joins OZ-Hami
- 2022-01-13 Suntory Flowers partners with AFE to establish new scholarship
- 2022-01-13 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-13 Florida Growers Association's President's letter: the significance of half