- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Netherlands: Van Dillewijn Group refines positioning of retail formulas
Dillewijn Zwapak will continue to stand above the doors of the physical shops in the marketplaces. Basics & Trends will continue as the online shop for florists and window dressers.
Dillewijn Zwapak shops in the biggest marketplaces
From now on, the Basics & Trends shops in Eelde and Ede will operate under the Dillewijn Zwapak label. This also applies to the Basics & Trends shops in Aalsmeer and Honselersdijk, which are being merged with the branches of Dillewijn Zwapak already established there.
The Dillewijn Zwapak range, which still consists mainly of standard and season-focused packaging materials, is being expanded with typical floristry products and trendy novelties that florists are used to buying from Basics & Trends.
The transformation of the shops will be carried out in phases starting in July 2015 (Eurofleur - Eelde) and will be completed in January 2016 (Cultra - Aalsmeer). Sales to customers will continue as normal during the renovations.
Buy at the click of a button with Basics & Trends
The strong growth in the number of online purchases by florists led to the Van Dillewijn Group Management fully positioning Basics & Trends as the online shop for florists. The existing florists' range will be expanded with packaging materials developed by Dillewijn Zwapak (sleeves, foils, bouquet holders etc.).
Van Dillewijn Group will also continue to invest heavily in the modern and well-organised Basics & Trends online shop as well as the administrative and logistical support systems over the coming years.
Continuing to use the name Basics & Trends is particularly important for the many international customers - both individual florists and members of international florist chains - who already find their way to this online shop easily and in high numbers every day.
oor meer informatie:
Manager Marketing & Communicatie
T: +31 297 354141
M: +31 (0) 6 535 100 51
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 US: Applications now open for graduate scholarships
- 2023-12-06 Jinning World Horticenter set to make waves in China’s floral industry
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-05 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-05 Metrolina Greenhouses receives GlobalG.A.P. certification
- 2023-12-05 Floramedia Germany GmbH announces a change in management
- 2023-12-05 PanAmerican Seed moves into new facility in Venhuizen, the Netherlands
- 2023-12-05 Mixt Creations introduces 'Limited by Plant Creations'
- 2023-12-05 Dutch flexprovider for horticulture receives recognition
- 2023-12-04 Change in leadership at Parfum Flower Company
- 2023-12-04 Augusto Solano receives recognition from Japanese government
- 2023-12-04 Saverglass becomes part of the Orora Group
- 2023-12-04 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Signify announces new customer-centric organization and structural cost reductions
- 2023-12-01 Rise N' Shine Biotech partners with Hi-Breeding