- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AU: Water treatment systems for packhouses and food plants
VAM Watertech has developed a range of water recycling and treatment systems dedicated to the agricultural and food industries. These complete systems comprise of rotary filter screens, sand cyclones, lamella separators, belt press, ozone, UV and reverse osmosis units. They are tailored to operating conditions and water quality, and allow up to 95% of the water to be re-used with close to 100% purity in the treated water. The majority of the waste, in the form of sand and sludge, is easily disposable.
For more information:
Ian Serra, water treatment specialist
+61 476 001 080
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-05-31 Understanding water quality: The key to beautiful flowers
- 2018-05-30 "It is algae time again!"
- 2018-05-29 US (CA): Brought to you by water
- 2018-05-28 UK: Measuring and improving the performance of overhead irrigation
- 2018-05-25 Every essential nutrient buffered to the exact pH
- 2018-05-24 US: Determining effective methods of irrigation as water becomes scarce
- 2018-05-23 "Rising cost of both water and electricity influences quality and quantity of crops"
- 2018-05-22 Innovative watering system: taking weight as starting point
- 2018-05-21 Pilot project: Optimizing RO processes
- 2018-05-18 Dealing with salty irrigation water
- 2018-05-17 Tank supplier catches the eye of the wastewater industry
- 2018-05-16 Paclobutrazol removal from irrigation water using granular activated carbon
- 2018-05-15 Irrigation water quality and soil structural stability
- 2018-05-14 The art and science of watering greenhouse crops
- 2018-05-11 'Striving together for a better environment and less taxation on the environment'
- 2018-05-10 Podcast about water challenges
- 2018-05-09 "You Can Cut Time…Instead of Flowers”"
- 2018-05-08 Video: Combining water reuse and aquifer storage and recovery
- 2018-05-07 What in your irrigation water most affects media pH?
- 2018-05-04 "Water purification without large investment on your own installation"