- High speed processing: up to 9,000 stems an hour
- Individual scanning of each rose bud and stem by four cameras
- Quick switching from one grading program to another
- No need to clear the machine before switching from one type of rose to another
- Options for processing 30 different gradings
- De-leafing, de-thorning and cutting to required length while maintaining a high process speed
- UV light to combat diseases such as botrytis
- Suitable for all types of rose
The ability to switch fast between grading programs is essential to customers who process multiple rose cultivars or gradings. The improved RoseMatic is equipped with an easy-switch function that enables a quick change from one grading to another by means of delayed activation. The machine no longer has to be fully cleared before it is possible to start processing a different type of rose. The new processing module delivers accurate results, ensuring that each individual rose is de-leafed, de-thorned and cut to the required length, all within one single processing run.
You can find the Bercomex stand at E2.10. The IFTEX is held from June 8th to 10th in Nairobi.
For more information:
1624 PB Hoorn
T: +31 (0) 229 – 50 21 50
F: + 31 (0) 229 - 50 21 16