- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Wagner Greenhouses chooses the new Visser TIFS IV
Using newly developed technology that allows each gripper to have individually controlled movements, the TIFS-IV brings a higher degree of ﬂexibility and accuracy to the market. The TIFS-IV is now able to produce the smartest and quickest grading combinations in tray inspection & ﬁxing.
The TIFS-IV plug ﬁxer is equipped with two ultra-high resolution cameras that are used to simultaneously determine the quality and position of the plugs in both the source and destination trays. The software then determines which plugs to replace based upon the operators entered speciﬁcations. The end result is that the TIFS-IV is able to ﬁll the plug trays with 100% viable young plants. The TIFS-IV was designed with speed and ﬂexibility in mind; everything about this system is focused on helping propagators produce the highest quality trays.
To learn more about the TIFS-IV, or any other Visser products, contact your local Visser-NA representative or visit booth 2731 in Ohio at Cultivate ‘16.
For more information:
120-19288 22nd Ave
Surrey, BC Canada
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-04 NL: On the way to fully automated bouquet processing
- 2021-12-06 NL: Installing a conveyor belt system to increase efficiency
- 2021-11-25 Robot helps researchers to measure plant growth
- 2021-11-23 SIPCO Innovations increases production capacity by 5 times
- 2021-11-22 “Automated selection of cut hydrangeas takes away grower’s challenges”
- 2021-11-19 No more emissions in the greenhouse thanks to electric crop rotation
- 2021-11-19 Robots on the march
- 2021-11-18 New irrigation unit to be released on GrowTech Antalya
- 2021-11-15 When will we see fleets of robots working in the fields?
- 2021-11-11 Three portal units handle new seed threshing line's boxes beautifully
- 2021-11-05 Flower exporter straps boxes quickly and accurately
- 2021-11-05 New automation solution binds food bags to bouquet
- 2021-11-04 Smaller version of the Basic Washer machine presented
- 2021-10-27 “UV technology is a game changer for horticulture”
- 2021-10-22 New weight scale lets you know if plants need water
- 2021-09-29 "Measuring what you wash offers greater hygiene assurance"
- 2021-09-24 Crossing platform for roof washer: not a fairy tale, but reality from The Netherlands
- 2021-09-24 Extra powerful gutter cleaner reaches end of 200+ metre cultivation gutter without any problems
- 2021-09-23 New player in seed technology develops technology for seed drying with less stress
- 2021-09-22 "This month we launched the low-cost, single-use, real-time temperature recorder B9Z"