- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
No more frustration, this company knows how to handle handles
During the Cultivate '16, Howden was showcasing their standard handles along with other tags and labels.
Handles to carry packs. They have been widely used in the US for years and still a lot of improvements are being made to this product. Also American label and tag supplier Macore is investing in creating the perfect handle that is not only good looking but also survives the entire chain, from grower to end-consumer.
The different standard handle types.
According to Howden, the trick is the tip of the handle. "The tips have so-called dog ears, which spread out after inserting and twisting them into the tray. The polypropylene material is very strong but very flexible at the same time. We’ve designed a specific size tip with dimensions and cuts in specific ways. This enables it to have a very secure connection with the pack product", says Howden. Next to their standard range of 6 pre-printed handles, that fit the majority of the packs, they also offer the opportunity to design a handle that specifically meets the growers needs. "Pre-printed handles include Wave, Cool Wave, Herbs, Succulents, Groundcover and Sun / Part-Sun / Shade designs. Macore frequently creates custom handles combining their design team with clients' direction for a rich, beautiful look."
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 InspiraFarms Cooling in talks to acquire Celtic International
- 2023-11-17 Euro Plant Tray wins the reusable innovation award from German Environmental Aid
- 2023-11-10 Transition arrangements for the returnable deposit on Fc519 flower boxes and introduction of Fc520 boxes
- 2023-11-09 Amevo develops new bamboo label stake
- 2023-11-03 Geest Potplanten reduces plastic packaging in phalaenopsis with lighter pot
- 2023-11-03 Elho and The Orchid Growers introduce vibes orchid
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-10-30 "Multiple use products benefit logistics"
- 2023-10-30 LiveTrends Design Group unveils decorative accessories for 2024
- 2023-10-26 Gebr. Valstar presents a new packaging line for its premium brand Rhythm of Nature
- 2023-10-24 "People arrive with a packaging idea and leave with a box"
- 2023-10-24 North America: "Greenhouse operators eager to replace plastic trays with molded pulp trays"
- 2023-10-18 "Koen Pack leads the way to a better tomorrow"
- 2023-10-18 Ozone and cold plasma technology for water treatment in hydroponics
- 2023-10-17 "Sustainability is deeply ingrained in our DNA and is not just a sales pitch"
- 2023-10-13 Floral paper manufacturer Carccu awarded PEFC forest certification for environmental responsibility