- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Kenya: 3,500 visitors to Naivasha Horticultural Fair
"The quality of the exhibition was better than ever", says Jack Atombo of the Naivasha Horticultural Fair. "The weather was nice and favorable too for the duration of the fair", he adds.
Atambo took photos of the fair to give us an impression of the show. Click here to view the photos of the show take by Atambo.
This year, the Naivasha Horticultural Fair put effort into enhancing the small and medium size farmers in the agricultural sector. And it has been a good initiative as "The small scale farmers attended in good numbers and were impressed by the information they got from the exhibitors."
And not only the organization was pleased with this year's edition, the exhibitors were too. "Great Naivasha show again! Thanks to all who visited our stand." This was posted by United Selections on their Facebook page.
And during the show, more pictures were posted on social media.
Charles Mwangi posted the following pictures on his Twitter page: "It's a full house at the @nhfair. Lots of innovative farming solutions on show."
Royal De Ruiter posted the following picture on their Twitter page:
And Avinash Mokate of Continental Breeding was being photographed:
Vijay M Bhosale posted this picture on his Facebook page. "With Avinash Mokate, Satish Patil and Appaso Mane".
Also CropNuts was exhibiting at the show and shared the following pictures on their Twitter page:
And Amiran posted the following pictures on their Twitter page:
Koppert posted the following pictures on their Twitter page:
For more information
Naivasha Horticultural Fair
T: +254 726 629 666
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-30 Point of Emotion: Highlights of Christmasworld 2024
- 2023-11-30 New format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Keynote speaker & past-winners panel; a new format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Jet Fresh Flower Growers awarded Social Responsibility Award
- 2023-11-29 Colombia: Second flower market successfully held in the municipality of Cajicá, Cundinamarca
- 2023-11-28 New Zealand: Amateurs ready to host professional growers at National Rose Show in Timaru
- 2023-11-27 Dutch freesia trade benefits from automated selection of freesia bulbs
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-24 IPM Essen joins as Host Sponsor for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-23 Global Sourcing: Stronger than ever
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-22 Growtech starts, a Turkish horticultural exhibition about more than Turkey alone
- 2023-11-22 Large Dutch horticulture delegation visiting China, heralding closer cooperation
- 2023-11-21 China: New industries emerge in Kaifeng from ancient flower planting heritage
- 2023-11-21 Seven horticultural experts join jury for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2024