- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Katie Dubow named GWA Emergent Communicator of the Year
The Association of Garden Communicators (GWA) awarded her with the Emergent Communicator Honor at the organization’s Annual Conference and Expo 2016 in Atlanta.
The Emergent Communicator Honor recognizes a professional under the age of 40 who shows exceptional skills, professional ethics and dedication to the GWA mission and values. Dubow will be one of five to receive GWA Honors at its annual awards banquet.
“I am humbled to be the first to receive the Emergent Communicator Honor by my friends and colleagues at GWA,” says Dubow. “I am fortunate to work with innovative clients and creative garden writers and to be part of a great legacy and dedicated team at Garden Media.”
At Garden Media, Dubow works with some of the most-respected companies in the home and garden industry, manages marketing campaigns for a variety of national clients and continues to build new business relationships. She is a major force behind Garden Media’s annual garden trends report.
In addition to being a marketing strategist and enthusiastic speaker in the industry, Dubow serves on marketing committees for both GWA and the National Initiative for Consumer Horticulture (NICH).
“Katie is incredibly talented and creative and is a driving force on our team,” says Susan McCoy, president and founder of Garden Media. “She continues to drive Garden Media to be the key industry player it is. I am extremely proud of her.”
Before joining Garden Media in 2011, Dubow held positions as a marketing manager for Liz Claiborne, Inc. and a technical production manager at CBS in New York. A 2004 Northeastern University graduate, she has spent most of her career learning the ins and outs of brand management and analyzing the green industry.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program
- 2022-07-21 7 top Facebook trends for 2022 to incorporate into marketing strategy
- 2022-07-04 Schoneveld Breeding portal: more marketing materials available