- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hyplast films now available at Leyton Greenhouse and Supply
Tom de Smedt of Hyplast with Edgar Leyton of Leyton Greenhouse & Supply at the Expo Agroalimentaria Guanajuato in Mexico last week.
Edgar Leyton is proud to add the Hyplast line of products to his product catalogue. "Over the last few years we have increased our offerings and started to focus on high quality products. We believe that the Hyplast line of plastic films meet our high quality standards".
Leyton explained that Mexican growers have increased their technical knowledge and are more aware of the possibilities of more advanced products. "They are often looking for more technical products that can meet their requirements for specific situations. In regards to greenhouse cover materials, the Hyplast portfolio provides us with the opportunity to meet their demand for such specific films for specific climatic situations."
Tom de Smedt of Hyplast explained that their films were already available in Mexico via greenhouse builder Serretek. Leyton Greenhouse and Supply will work together with Serretek and take care for the distribution in the replacement market. "The big advantage of Edgar and his team is that they know almost everybody in this industry. Not only the largest growers, but also many smaller Mexican farmers. They often need small quantities of films, but they need it fast. They need the right materials, right quantities, right sized and the right services and consultancy. Leyton has many qualified staff on board to provide these services."
The Mexican greenhouses industry currently is seeing a big growth. "A lot of development is going on, with many investments being made in greenhouse cultivation of high value crops like berries. Hyplast' product portfolio answers the need of these growers for films with special characteristics to meet shifting climates and changing light levels", said Edgar Leyton. "It is very important that we have many types of films available with specific features to meet all the different crops and locations in both low and high tech segments of the market."
For more information:
Leyton Greenhouse and Supply
Edgar Leyton (e-mail)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGOs to kick-start better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success