- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hyplast films now available at Leyton Greenhouse and Supply
Tom de Smedt of Hyplast with Edgar Leyton of Leyton Greenhouse & Supply at the Expo Agroalimentaria Guanajuato in Mexico last week.
Edgar Leyton is proud to add the Hyplast line of products to his product catalogue. "Over the last few years we have increased our offerings and started to focus on high quality products. We believe that the Hyplast line of plastic films meet our high quality standards".
Leyton explained that Mexican growers have increased their technical knowledge and are more aware of the possibilities of more advanced products. "They are often looking for more technical products that can meet their requirements for specific situations. In regards to greenhouse cover materials, the Hyplast portfolio provides us with the opportunity to meet their demand for such specific films for specific climatic situations."
Tom de Smedt of Hyplast explained that their films were already available in Mexico via greenhouse builder Serretek. Leyton Greenhouse and Supply will work together with Serretek and take care for the distribution in the replacement market. "The big advantage of Edgar and his team is that they know almost everybody in this industry. Not only the largest growers, but also many smaller Mexican farmers. They often need small quantities of films, but they need it fast. They need the right materials, right quantities, right sized and the right services and consultancy. Leyton has many qualified staff on board to provide these services."
The Mexican greenhouses industry currently is seeing a big growth. "A lot of development is going on, with many investments being made in greenhouse cultivation of high value crops like berries. Hyplast' product portfolio answers the need of these growers for films with special characteristics to meet shifting climates and changing light levels", said Edgar Leyton. "It is very important that we have many types of films available with specific features to meet all the different crops and locations in both low and high tech segments of the market."
For more information:
Leyton Greenhouse and Supply
Edgar Leyton (e-mail)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 "We are no longer a newcomer by now"
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day