- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
Van Lier Nurseries:
"NZ: "Only the best quality makes it to market"
But the company is not just about roses, they have Alstroemeria as well. The long standing family run business that are well known for their cut flower propagation and cultivation grow a myriad of different flowers throughout their nurseries in Massey and Riverhead, Auckland.
Their Alstreomeria lines (while not as expansive as their roses) carry the same value and promise that all Van Lier products do: only the best quality makes it to market. Through a stringent quality control process, four main checks are done to ensure that only the best flowers leave their nurseries and make it out to the NZ consumer via flower retailers.
They specialise in a new variety of Alstroemeria to the NZ market called: Florinca. Florinca is a type of ‘spray Alstroemeria’ that has multiple bracts and blooms per stem, giving it a ‘spray effect’ of flower heads. This new type of Alstroemeria works in all flower settings, from bouquets to grand wedding arrangements it adds height, colour and impact. Florinca from Van Lier Nurseries comes in two colours: Charmelia (Light Pink) and Paradiso (White).
You can find out more about them in this NZ Flowers Week interview.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Vietnam: Mekong Delta farmers busy preparing Tet flowers
- 2023-12-05 US (MO): Cut flower grower is keynote for conference in St. Joseph
- 2023-11-30 A visit to a Washington flower farm
- 2023-11-30 US (FL): Bradenton nursery has grow poinsettias for over 70 years
- 2023-11-24 US (GA): UGA horticulture students join the green industry business
- 2023-11-24 Three Dutch growers show off their Christmas efforts
- 2023-11-23 "The surging berry demand, and the North American market growth are our focus points"
- 2023-11-22 Namibia: 3 hectare greenhouse grows hydroponic tomatoes and cut flowers
- 2023-11-22 US (NJ): Nonprofit aims to restore Hydrangea Trail on Absecon Island
- 2023-11-22 Right timing makes unique large-flowered Super Serie Fusion Large shine
- 2023-11-21 US (NC): Van Wingerden's poinsettias color homes across the Southeast
- 2023-11-21 Nepal: Growers worried over marigold flowers wilting in field
- 2023-11-21 Flower industry thrives in county of China's Anhui
- 2023-11-17 NL: Ranunculus are growing robustly in this Westland-based greenhouse
- 2023-11-17 Danziger’s founder, Ernest Danziger, celebrates his 100th birthday
- 2023-11-17 Sunfresh Farms named Guatemala's National Exporter of the Year 2023