The concepts of ‘knowledge development’ and ‘knowledge implementation’ are the core activities of Delphy and are therefore reflected in the movie. The combination of the two have been visualized in the so called ‘knowledge circle’. Within this circle it is now visible that knowledge development and knowledge implementation are set in motion for and by partners.
Shortly summarized the story the corporate movie is telling:
- Delphy has worldwide subsidiaries and experts in all sectors
- Delphy owns practice locations and develops practical applicable know-how from an independent position which is executed by highly qualified experts.
- Delphy is providing training nationally and internationally where theory and practice is combined.
- The partners of Delphy can now update their know-how and network on events in all sectors
- The question of the client is key, they are present locally worldwide and deploy their knowledge in favour of partners, through which they use new technologies and ICT.
For more information: