- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
New and Continuing Trends for the New Year
What’s Hot for Horticulture in 2017
image credit: thejungalow via Instagram
GGS dived into the future and predicts the trends of the upcoming season. Did you know next year all will be 'patone-colored'? That our living rooms, and rooms in general will look like the Amazon? That the popularity of succulents will only increase further? If you did, see your predictions confirmed; if not, be quick to be informed. Here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 US: Rosalynn Carter’s vast contributions to flowers and farming
- 2023-11-09 Cyber resilience across the chain
- 2023-11-06 Colour your Story goes digital
- 2023-10-25 How to appeal to millennials?
- 2023-10-20 That Flower Feeling hosts webinar
- 2023-10-16 Outdoor plants in the spotlight in four consumer magazines in the Netherlands
- 2023-10-12 Alkmaar colored red and white
- 2023-10-02 Cyclamen from Schoneveld Breeding shine in Vatican City
- 2023-09-29 Grandparents' Day: a day full of flowers
- 2023-09-18 Gardening Simplified show celebrates first anniversary with high ratings
- 2023-09-11 'Amistad' wins Best in Show and CalFlowers wins SAF’s Marketer of the Year Award
- 2023-09-01 Thanks Plants campaign exclusively online this year
- 2023-08-25 PDSI's marketing approach sparks 2023 growth among younger generations in engagement and sales
- 2023-08-25 Turkey: 'Carnation export revenues may boom with better marketing"
- 2023-08-16 Cinefleur magazine visiting Dutch growers
- 2023-08-11 "It's time to get graphic"