- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Video: Special Union Jack delphinium flag planted in Worcestershire
Charles appreciated why so many churches ban the use of confetti within church grounds, but it seemed a shame that the wedding celebrations could not have started as the happy couple stepped out of the church. When he arrived home some petals fell from the flower bouquet Charles was carrying for his wife and he experienced a 'eureka' moment - the idea of Real Flower Petal Confetti was born.
Charles experimented with many flowers and carefully developed his own delicate process of drying petals - using just sunshine and fresh air. Delphiniums were chosen for their ability to retain their shape and beautiful colour when dried. Huge fields of flowers bloom on the farm each summer, and all petals are picked by hand, to be sent out to weddings all over the world.
The demand for natural, biodegradable confetti has been so great that rose petals, wildflowers, hydrangeas, and lavender have been added to the collection, and handmade confetti cones, bridesmaid baskets, petal bags, beautiful paper envelopes and handmade horseshoes are all available to add those finishing touches.
Now, to celebrate their 20th anniversary, the company had a special delphinium field planted in the shape of the Union Jack, as you can see in the video below.
For more information:
The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company
Worcestershire WR10 3NZ
T: 01386 555045
F: 01386 550482
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- 2023-06-06 LED solutions save 40% of energy for Topline Gerbera and increases stem weight
- 2023-06-05 US: "A tapestry of nature's splendor"
- 2023-06-05 Rare orchid grower says it's a piece of cake
- 2023-06-05 US: Southwest Virginia organic farm blossoming
- 2023-06-01 “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- 2023-06-01 Buying an established farm, expanding a market for luxury flower, and scale up for future growth
- 2023-06-01 "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- 2023-05-31 Women transform their horizons in rural Morocco
- 2023-05-31 CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- 2023-05-30 Europe: "Demand and potential is there"
- 2023-05-29 Collier’s Greenhouse executive named finalist in National horticulture competition
- 2023-05-29 US (IA): "Florists feel like they're getting old product from the wholesalers"
- 2023-05-26 Ecuador: Rosaprima shares their 2022-2023 Sustainability Report
- 2023-05-26 Tunisian journalist switches to growing edible flowers
- 2023-05-25 Bransford Webbs continually improves water efficiency
- 2023-05-24 UK: St Briavels grower Jo Thompson proves cut above with flowers role in Coronation
- 2023-05-24 Team from Low Fulney’s Opperman Plants head to Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-22 French nursery specialises in plants that taste of cheese or oysters
- 2023-05-22 Isle of Man: Growing beautiful and sustainable cut flowers