Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Jumbo Cone binding string extended with colours and tiltable holder
Binding is an important part of the flower processing process. Jumbo Cone tie strap adds more continuity because rolls contain four times more elasticity and therefore need to be replaced less frequently. As a result, the flower processing process is less often disturbed, which increases production capacity.
The new tiltable Jumbo Cone holder can easily be used on existing CRM and Chrymo binders.
Jumbo Cones do not only reduce the number of interruptions in your flower processing process. Like all other Bercomex binding strings, Jumbo Cone also brings 30% more stretch than other elasting binding string. This means that every spool of Bercomex binding string brings you effectively 30% more bindings.
Besides white, Jumbo Cone spools are deliverable in six other colours: black, red, blue, yellow, green and orange. Thanks to new colour technologies, these coloured rolls have exactly the same properties as the white spools of binding elastic.
Jumbo Cones and other Bercomex elastic binding string are available via our partners Agrifirm, GMN, Horticoop, Mertens and Karo. Ordering is also possible via firstname.lastname@example.org and +31 (0) 229 502 150.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-17 “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- 2023-05-02 Strapping machine installed in automatic packaging line
- 2023-01-27 ChatBot to help achieve gardening goals
- 2023-01-24 “Every % better sowing is a % more profit”
- 2022-11-03 Mayer announces delivery of new potting machine
- 2022-09-23 Guardian Agriculture presents autonomous electric drone sprayer
- 2022-09-16 Steenks Service delivers 200th Stefix 135
- 2022-09-12 The Stefix 95 ensures a clean garden center
- 2022-09-08 The importance of HVAC maintenance: how to check your heater
- 2022-08-12 Setting instructions: Single-row pot dispenser M000
- 2022-08-12 "With this potting robot, we are not only more efficient, we can also have more plants in the greenhouse"
- 2022-08-08 A dust-free working environment at Van der Voort plants
- 2022-07-12 New innovative tool to clean the greenhouse
- 2022-06-17 45 Havatec Twisters already put to work
- 2022-06-15 "Cleaning machine reduces need for expensive algae control chemicals"
- 2022-06-07 Refurbished bucket, tray and crate washers: the budget-friendly, sustainable alternative
- 2022-05-26 Bangladesh: NBR raises duty on fruits, flowers imports
- 2022-05-18 New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- 2022-05-03 Gideon launches Trey, the autonomous forklift for trailer loading and unloading
- 2022-05-03 The new Mayer potting machines TM 2432E and TM 2432D