- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
iBulb wants to grow demand for fall-planted bulbs
Presented with this challenge of igniting passion and reminding gardeners to plant spring flowering bulbs, Garden Media Group created “Fall... in Love with Spring Bulbs”, a campaign for iBulb, the flower bulb association based in the Netherlands.
“We needed to inspire new gardeners and remind returning gardeners now is the time to start planting fall bulbs for gorgeous spring blooms.” explains Anne Verdoes, marketing coordinator at Bulb.com which represents members throughout the world. “We wanted to ensure the love of bulbs continues to grow.”
Verdoes says Garden Media’s creative proposal did just that. “The public relations and social media campaign matched our core values and gave us confidence that our goals would be reached.”
Katie Dubow, creative director at Garden Media, says bulbs are in Garden Media’s DNA. “We’ve worked with a number of bulb companies over the years. In fact, one of Garden Media’s first clients sold bulbs online out of Holland,” she explains.
The campaign, which plays on the word “fall” as both a noun and a verb, aligns common fall activities with planting bulbs. “Our goal is to make planting bulbs in the fall as synonymous as pumpkin spice.”
Garden Media created a similar campaign for Costa Farms. For more than 10 years, O2 for You has raised the profile of houseplants and increased the value of the indoor plant industry as a whole.
Verdous heard about Garden Media through one of their American members. They were talking about the results that Garden Media was getting for their clients. “Garden Media has a reputation for driving online traffic and building brands on social media. We are looking forward to seeing what its team will accomplish,” said Verdoes.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-18 Gardening Simplified show celebrates first anniversary with high ratings
- 2023-09-11 'Amistad' wins Best in Show and CalFlowers wins SAF’s Marketer of the Year Award
- 2023-09-01 Thanks Plants campaign exclusively online this year
- 2023-08-25 PDSI's marketing approach sparks 2023 growth among younger generations in engagement and sales
- 2023-08-25 Turkey: 'Carnation export revenues may boom with better marketing"
- 2023-08-16 Cinefleur magazine visiting Dutch growers
- 2023-08-11 "It's time to get graphic"
- 2023-08-11 Garden Connect launches a plant database, including photos and descriptions
- 2023-08-09 "Drive sales with frictionless ecommerce experiences"
- 2023-07-21 Flower Council of Holland wants to reach consumers with sustainability-related communication
- 2023-07-06 Trend magazine World of Sprayroses highlights beauty & sales opportunities
- 2023-06-26 ChatGPT was the focus of the Marketeers Meet Up
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity