- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Kenya: New spray tunnel extends vase life
Watch a short YouTube video the company made to promote the Spray Tunnel.
Bosman Van Zaal will be the company that will sell and service the machine. They have sales offices and a local team of engineers in both Kenya and Ethiopia.
The first Demonstration Vaselife Defend Spray Tunnel is located at the breeder show house of Dümmen Orange (Olij), Kenya. The location is: Moi South Lake Road, Naivasha 20117, Kenya.
Vaselife Defend is sold by local manufacturing partner and exclusive sales agent Dilpack Kenya ltd.
The product is available in 20-litre jerry cans, and depending on the head-size of the rose, this is enough to treat up to 100,000 stems. The product is priced at Euro 9.95 per litre.
Vaselife Defend is non-sticky and is easy to clean. The formulation has been specifically designed to work on all types of sprayers.
For more information:
Mohammed Iqbal, Sales Manager
Bosman Van Zaal
Chris Alphenaar, General Manager
+ 254 720 11 25 10
+ 254 737 888 02
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-17 “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- 2023-05-02 Strapping machine installed in automatic packaging line
- 2023-01-27 ChatBot to help achieve gardening goals
- 2023-01-24 “Every % better sowing is a % more profit”
- 2022-11-03 Mayer announces delivery of new potting machine
- 2022-09-23 Guardian Agriculture presents autonomous electric drone sprayer
- 2022-09-16 Steenks Service delivers 200th Stefix 135
- 2022-09-12 The Stefix 95 ensures a clean garden center
- 2022-09-08 The importance of HVAC maintenance: how to check your heater
- 2022-08-12 Setting instructions: Single-row pot dispenser M000
- 2022-08-12 "With this potting robot, we are not only more efficient, we can also have more plants in the greenhouse"
- 2022-08-08 A dust-free working environment at Van der Voort plants
- 2022-07-12 New innovative tool to clean the greenhouse
- 2022-06-17 45 Havatec Twisters already put to work
- 2022-06-15 "Cleaning machine reduces need for expensive algae control chemicals"
- 2022-06-07 Refurbished bucket, tray and crate washers: the budget-friendly, sustainable alternative
- 2022-05-26 Bangladesh: NBR raises duty on fruits, flowers imports
- 2022-05-18 New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- 2022-05-03 Gideon launches Trey, the autonomous forklift for trailer loading and unloading
- 2022-05-03 The new Mayer potting machines TM 2432E and TM 2432D