- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kenya: New spray tunnel extends vase life
Watch a short YouTube video the company made to promote the Spray Tunnel.
Bosman Van Zaal will be the company that will sell and service the machine. They have sales offices and a local team of engineers in both Kenya and Ethiopia.
The first Demonstration Vaselife Defend Spray Tunnel is located at the breeder show house of Dümmen Orange (Olij), Kenya. The location is: Moi South Lake Road, Naivasha 20117, Kenya.
Vaselife Defend is sold by local manufacturing partner and exclusive sales agent Dilpack Kenya ltd.
The product is available in 20-litre jerry cans, and depending on the head-size of the rose, this is enough to treat up to 100,000 stems. The product is priced at Euro 9.95 per litre.
Vaselife Defend is non-sticky and is easy to clean. The formulation has been specifically designed to work on all types of sprayers.
For more information:
Mohammed Iqbal, Sales Manager
Bosman Van Zaal
Chris Alphenaar, General Manager
+ 254 720 11 25 10
+ 254 737 888 02
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-17 45 Havatec Twisters already put to work
- 2022-06-15 "Cleaning machine reduces need for expensive algae control chemicals"
- 2022-06-07 Refurbished bucket, tray and crate washers: the budget-friendly, sustainable alternative
- 2022-05-26 Bangladesh: NBR raises duty on fruits, flowers imports
- 2022-05-18 New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- 2022-05-03 Gideon launches Trey, the autonomous forklift for trailer loading and unloading
- 2022-05-03 The new Mayer potting machines TM 2432E and TM 2432D
- 2022-03-24 Mayer's new powder coating line
- 2022-03-04 Mayer presents: the new potting machine TM 2432D
- 2022-02-23 Fast and efficient strapping of flower boxes with strapping machines
- 2022-02-15 Farm labor shortage continues - despite surge of working holiday visa applications
- 2022-01-04 NL: On the way to fully automated bouquet processing
- 2021-12-06 NL: Installing a conveyor belt system to increase efficiency
- 2021-11-25 Robot helps researchers to measure plant growth
- 2021-11-23 SIPCO Innovations increases production capacity by 5 times
- 2021-11-22 “Automated selection of cut hydrangeas takes away grower’s challenges”
- 2021-11-19 No more emissions in the greenhouse thanks to electric crop rotation
- 2021-11-19 Robots on the march
- 2021-11-18 New irrigation unit to be released on GrowTech Antalya
- 2021-11-15 When will we see fleets of robots working in the fields?