- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Four Colombian growers launch 'Tropiflowers Group'
"We started the CBI program together with different growers. Four of them decided to name this cooperation "Tropiflowers Group", especially to target the EU market. To cooperate is not easy in Colombia. Now, after a one year process, we are proud to present this cooperation at the Proflora in Bogota, Colombia", says Arno van der Maden, sector expert fresh produce for CBI.
Among others, the assortment consists of varieties like gingers, heliconias, cordylines and other foliage in presentation of single variety boxes, mixed boxes and unique bouquets ready for point of sales. Tropiflowers Group will present their offer in Proflora, on 4-6 October (booths 2202-2301) and you can find much more information on www.tropiflowersgroup.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- 2023-06-06 LED solutions save 40% of energy for Topline Gerbera and increases stem weight
- 2023-06-05 US: "A tapestry of nature's splendor"
- 2023-06-05 Rare orchid grower says it's a piece of cake
- 2023-06-05 US: Southwest Virginia organic farm blossoming
- 2023-06-01 “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- 2023-06-01 Buying an established farm, expanding a market for luxury flower, and scale up for future growth
- 2023-06-01 "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- 2023-05-31 Women transform their horizons in rural Morocco
- 2023-05-31 CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- 2023-05-30 Europe: "Demand and potential is there"
- 2023-05-29 Collier’s Greenhouse executive named finalist in National horticulture competition
- 2023-05-29 US (IA): "Florists feel like they're getting old product from the wholesalers"
- 2023-05-26 Ecuador: Rosaprima shares their 2022-2023 Sustainability Report
- 2023-05-26 Tunisian journalist switches to growing edible flowers
- 2023-05-25 Bransford Webbs continually improves water efficiency
- 2023-05-24 UK: St Briavels grower Jo Thompson proves cut above with flowers role in Coronation
- 2023-05-24 Team from Low Fulney’s Opperman Plants head to Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-22 French nursery specialises in plants that taste of cheese or oysters
- 2023-05-22 Isle of Man: Growing beautiful and sustainable cut flowers