- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Bercomex launches Insights Tool, demos rose processing at Dümmen Orange
Rose processing in practice
Visitors to the IFTF event will be offered an opportunity to visit their customer, Dümmen Orange. This rose nursery and breeder has been operating a fully automated Bercomex Furora Rosa grading and bunching machine for a year now. You are welcome to come and have a look inside the nursery's processing room, where, for the duration of the IFTF event, a RoseMatic semi-automated rose processing machine also is installed.
The Furora Rosa automates and accelerates the complete processing, increasing the overall productivity. Each individual rose is assessed for flower and stem properties through advanced vision technology, which also ensures optimal utilisation of stem length as well as a uniform bunching result.
The RoseMatic also features a set of cameras for accurate assessment of each rose stem. This solution is ideal, in particular, for customers wishing to produce bunches themselves. The graded stems are collected in sliders, before being packed according to the desired packaging method.
Demonstrations of both rose processing solutions will take place on November 8th, 9th and 10th from 8 am to 6 pm at the Dümmen Orange nursery, Achterweg 100, 1424 PP, De Kwakel.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-17 “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- 2023-05-02 Strapping machine installed in automatic packaging line
- 2023-01-27 ChatBot to help achieve gardening goals
- 2023-01-24 “Every % better sowing is a % more profit”
- 2022-11-03 Mayer announces delivery of new potting machine
- 2022-09-23 Guardian Agriculture presents autonomous electric drone sprayer
- 2022-09-16 Steenks Service delivers 200th Stefix 135
- 2022-09-12 The Stefix 95 ensures a clean garden center
- 2022-09-08 The importance of HVAC maintenance: how to check your heater
- 2022-08-12 Setting instructions: Single-row pot dispenser M000
- 2022-08-12 "With this potting robot, we are not only more efficient, we can also have more plants in the greenhouse"
- 2022-08-08 A dust-free working environment at Van der Voort plants
- 2022-07-12 New innovative tool to clean the greenhouse
- 2022-06-17 45 Havatec Twisters already put to work
- 2022-06-15 "Cleaning machine reduces need for expensive algae control chemicals"
- 2022-06-07 Refurbished bucket, tray and crate washers: the budget-friendly, sustainable alternative
- 2022-05-26 Bangladesh: NBR raises duty on fruits, flowers imports
- 2022-05-18 New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- 2022-05-03 Gideon launches Trey, the autonomous forklift for trailer loading and unloading
- 2022-05-03 The new Mayer potting machines TM 2432E and TM 2432D