- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
Dutch Flower Group on construction trip to Zambia
Kunda lost her husband to malaria in 2006. Two of their three children died. Kunda now lives with her son of 19 and three orphans. The family lives in the Makululu slum near Kabwe. They lived in a hut without a window, which was built out of turf. The roof leaked and was provisionally closed with plastic.
After a week of hard work, the house is delivered almost ready to live in. On the last day a festive key transfer was organized for Kunda and her family. A local school is also provided with 500 pens and notebooks.
Stefan: "In the community of Makululu many orphans live in harsh conditions. Despite the fact that they have nothing at all, you can see a smile appear on their faces with the smallest things. The fact that we can help one family is actually a drop in the ocean, but I hope that this gives the whole community hope for a better future."
For more information:
Magnolia 11 VBA Zuid
1424 LA De Kwakel
1430 BB Aalsmeer
+31 297 380 780
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Schoneveld Breeding portal: more marketing materials available
- 2022-06-15 US (OH): ScottsMiracle-Gro reduces outlook for sales
- 2022-06-07 The opportunities and possibilities of a single packaging unit sticker
- 2022-06-02 Five points to consider when developing flower industry website
- 2022-05-24 ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’
- 2022-04-13 How to prepare for Mother’s Day
- 2022-03-25 All #LoveNotWar flower hearts listed in an interactive e-magazine
- 2022-03-24 8 pink roses to celebrate UK mother's day 2022
- 2022-03-16 Colombia joins the global campaign #LoveNotWar
- 2022-03-14 The floral message of hope: Flowerhearts placed all over the world
- 2022-03-10 Royal FloraHolland organizes benefit auction for Giro555 on 14 March
- 2022-02-02 "As it's generic promotion for the cut flowers and greens, all industry participants will benefit"
- 2022-01-27 World of Sprayroses presents new E-Magazine
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'