New operating system based on existing Bercomex software platform
The product features of the Quality Buncher Pro have been optimized to Bercomex standards. The new Flora BunchMaster is equipped with the well-known and proven (Potveer)/Bercomex patents and is upgraded with a new operating system based on the existing Bercomex software platform. This new operating system guarantees compatibility with other Bercomex machines and the possibility of remote service. The connectivity furthermore provides updates and Bercomex Insights Tool compatibility.
- The Flora BunchMaster is equipped with a mechanical counter on the bunching module, to accurately count the set number of stems in a bunch.
- The Flora BunchMaster is equipped with a laser line, for the right alignment of the flowers.
- The Flora BunchMaster is equipped with a double cutting knife for optimum cutting result. It runs at low speed for less noise and less polluting of the cutting house.
- The Flora BunchMaster is equipped with a rotor and integrated binder. The flowers are gathered in the first binder and held in position by the support rotor. This guarantees consistency and optimal bunch quality.
- Easy and compact;
- Operational reliability with high quality Bercomex parts;
- Applicable for the processing of multiple flower types;
- Labor saving of at least one person;
- Capacity: 7,000 to 16,000 (peak- capacity) stems per hour, max. average 12,000 stems per hour;
- No longer dependent on the skill of bunchers;
- Adjustable air flow stretches the leaves;
- Optimal bunching quality;
- Automatic sorting of too short flowers;
- Always the right number of stems in a bunch;
T: +31 (0) 229 – 50 21 50