All-America Selections (AAS) has released the 2018-2019 Annual Report reflecting the group’s activities from the past 12-18 months.
For the past nine years, AAS has prepared a yearly statement of organizational updates including those of sister organization National Garden Bureau.
This Annual Report is designed to bring new awareness to the organization’s activities and progress. A few key points in this year’s report are:
- The new plant sampling program
- The continuing financial health of the organization
- Details of the newest AAS Winners
- Social Media successes and how the industry can benefit
- Update on sister organizations, National Garden Bureau
The report, in PDF format, can be downloaded from the AAS website here.
All questions and/or comments can be directed to AAS Executive Director Diane Blazek
For more information: