From recalling happy memories to celebrating a life well lived, 1800flowers blog's new series, Reimagining Grief, encourages you to rethink your understanding of grief. "Whether you’re searching for ideas to honor a loved one, are seeking inspiration to brighten someone’s day, or are looking for supportive communities, our experts – from those who have experienced loss to professional therapists – are here to show you that positivity lives on. Through personal stories and uplifting videos, we’re here to guide you to a peaceful, pleasant mindset."
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kenya: "Swimming in uncharted waters"
- Inger Kristine brings comfort and a big smile to Dutch seniors
- Less cyclamen and poinsettia on the Italian market for 2020, but hopes high for 2021
- UK: Taylors Bulbs' daffodil cut flower season about to take off
- How much energy can LEDs really save in greenhouses?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Rules about florists opening during lockdown in England
- Beekenkamp Plants grows in North America
- China's largest high-tech rose project to be completed by Spring 2021
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture expand teams, announce extensive slate of new hires
- China: 34-hectare rose project goes into production
1800flowers blog's new series; Reimagining Grief
Honoring those lost to COVID with floral hearts
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-27 Inger Kristine brings comfort and a big smile to Dutch seniors
- 2020-11-26 Beyoncé and Taylor Swift’s fave flowers when giving a gift
- 2020-11-26 What are the most popular flower tattoos after the rose?
- 2020-11-24 Colombia pays tribute to Japan in Gransta Tokyo Station
- 2020-11-23 Unveiling the 2021 American Flowers Week branding by Jeanetta Gonzales
- 2020-11-20 "Webshop offers broader online presence serving key markets"
- 2020-11-20 What are the most popular holiday flowers?
- 2020-11-19 AFE’s Giving Tuesday 2020
- 2020-11-12 Defra permits short-term UK Plant Passports in EU
- 2020-11-12 "We spice up your words"
- 2020-11-06 US: "GLFA “Hugs & Smiles Bouquet” consumer promotion campaign huge success"
- 2020-11-06 "People have realized that a screen is more than just a cloth for shadow"
- 2020-11-05 Promotion campaigns put poinsettias back on the map
- 2020-11-04 "We attach so much importance to social, economic and ecological sustainability"
- 2020-11-02 US: Sakata Seed America, KB Farms and Naranjo Roses join Nationwide Effort to ‘Petal It Forward’
- 2020-11-02 UK: HTA wins PR Week award for ‘best coronavirus crisis management’
- 2020-10-29 Garden centres urged to boycott Gardeners' World magazine after Monty Don 'attack'
- 2020-10-29 How to shine the light on your flower business
- 2020-10-28 Asocolflores gives Antioquia and Bogotá “1,400 reasons to smile”
- 2020-10-27 Flower Circus Talks: Alison Bradley