Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and the UK’s top online florists are hard at work creating stunning new ranges of flowers, ready for the annual celebration of love.
From traditional red roses to pretty-as-a-picture tulips, flowers are the perfect way to tell your heart’s desire how much you love them. To help you choose, this article has rounded up the best Valentine’s Day bouquets of the year. The arrangements are all hand-tied so you can pop them straight into a vase without any faff.
The middle of February isn’t just for couples, so If you aren’t a fan of Valentine’s Day you could always celebrate Galentine’s Day instead. Held on February 13th, the day before Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day is a chance to show your friends how much they mean to you and thank them there for you in good times and in bad.
When it comes to looking after your blooms, there’s plenty of top-notch advice to help. Wild at Heart advises cutting each flower stem at an angle with scissors, leaving your flowers tied together so the arrangement stays in place, using a Milton sterilising tablet in the flower water to keep it free from bacteria, placing your flowers away from direct sunlight and changing the water every few days.
The best Valentine’s Day flowers for 2022 are:
- Best overall – Wild at Heart vintage blush bouquet: from £90, Wildatheart.com
- Best value for money – Waitrose my sweetheart bouquet: £45, Waitroseflorist.com
- Best for supporting local florists – Interflora sumptuous Valentine’s mixed bouquet: £60, Interflora.com
- Best traditional red roses – Flying Flowers 24 red roses: £44.99, Flyingflowers.co.uk
- Best mixed roses – M&S luxury rose gift bag: £50, Marksandspencer.com
- Best for romance – The Real Flower Company romantic Valentine’s bouquet: from £56, Realflowers.co.uk
- Best for dramatic impact – Arena Flowers burning love bouquet: £65, Arenaflowers.co.uk
- Best for attention to detail – Bunches rose passion: £55, Bunches.co.uk
- Best for style – Bloom cotton candy pink fringe tulip: £60, Bybloom.co.uk
- Best for elegant simplicity – Flowerbx pink sweet avalanche rose: from £60, Flowerbx.com
- Best colourful flowers – Bloom & Wild blake: £65, Bloomandwild.com
Read the complete article at www.independent.co.uk.