- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
send in a press release
Special Energy at FloralDaily
Energy is one of the most important themes in the greenhouse industry and it will probably become increasingly important in the coming years. How will the sector become more sustainable? How do we deal with heat? Is there a future for co-generation? How flexible can we make the production of electricity? How can growers minimize their use of energy?
If your company has a new product or if you have news to share regarding this topic, please let us know. We would like to highlight all aspects related to the usage of energy in the greenhouse. You can send a press release to email@example.com or you can contact our editorial staff about writing an article. If you want your company to be featured in this Special every day of this month, it is possible to place a banner.
The Special Energy lasts until June 30. Advertising for one month in the Special in the HortiDaily newsletter costs € 1100 and € 580 on the website. On FloralDaily and on our Dutch websites, a banner costs € 950 in the newsletter and € 500 on the website. Placing a banner on more websites is possible at a special rate. Send us an e-mail for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-06-30 US government provides $55m towards CHP projects
- 2015-06-29 Canada: Greenhouse owners slowly recovering after hydro bill fiasco
- 2015-06-26 New software calculates the most efficient energy layout
- 2015-06-25 Opportunities for geothermal energy: New method reveals past underground temperatures
- 2015-06-24 Canada: Decision on new hydro line in Essex county expected soon, says energy minister
- 2015-06-23 US (NH): Solar-powered greenhouse showcases alternative energy
- 2015-06-22 Market position Dutch CHP: short-term decline, long-term recovery
- 2015-06-19 UK: Want to know more about anaerobic digestion?
- 2015-06-18 UK: GrowSave to host two energy events
- 2015-06-17 Canada: Truly Green has a true ambition for their 90 acre green crop in Chatham-Kent
- 2015-06-16 Savings and sustainability with geothermals
- 2015-06-15 Roaming climate measuring box prevents condensation and saves energy
- 2015-06-12 "Necessity for alternative energy is nearby"
- 2015-06-11 US: What a 50% renewables mandate means for California
- 2015-06-11 China: JYT collaborates with Huawei on solar PV greenhouse project
- 2015-06-10 Canada: Industrial Electricity Incentive available Ontario
- 2015-06-09 GE’s distributed power business introduces next-generation myPlant
- 2015-06-08 "Canada: "Less disease pressure, and higher energy savings"
- 2015-06-05 USDA announces restart of biomass crop assistance program for renewable energy
- 2015-06-04 Belgian grower cuts heating costs and reduces emissions with new CHP