- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
US: Flamingo Holland & Gootjes AllPlant Announce Partnership
AllPlant owner Simon Gootjes states, 'We pride ourselves on servicing our customers in the best possible way. By working with Flamingo Holland, this provides us with the ability to continue to service growers quickly and efficiently. This joint venture is an added value to our North American customers. AllPlant will continue to search for innovative and special plants to bring to the market while also providing a reliable supply chain.'
Flamingo Holland General Manager Robin van der Schaaf adds, 'To our knowledge, this is the first partnership of this kind in North America. With our strong sales and customer care team, we will be able to service customers with the high level they have come to expect from Flamingo Holland and AllPlant.'
Perennials are a main focus of AllPlant with top varieties including Geranium Rozanne, Rudbeckia Little Goldstar, Anemone Fantasy Series, heucheras and echinaceas.
Gootjes-AllPlant B.V. is based in Schagen, the Netherlands. Working with breeders, breeders' agents and growers from around the world, AllPlant has established itself as a premier supplier. Since the start of the company in 1997, Simon Gootjes and his team have specialized in rooting plants from tissue culture to the European market as well as supplying tissue culture to the North American market.
Flamingo Holland is a leading company in the distribution of flower bulbs and perennials to the professional flower growers. It is an affiliate of Van den Bos Flowerbulbs B.V. of Holland. This North American company has offices in both Canada and the U.S. and serves as a breeder and broker to the cut flower and pot markets.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-07-24 Netherlands: Overwhelming interest for FloraHolland Trade Fair Aalsmeer
- 2015-07-23 P.L. Light Systems introduces Lightshine reflector cleaning service in North America
- 2015-07-22 European delegates headed to England to learn about UK’s ornamentals sector
- 2015-07-21 US: Flamingo Holland & Gootjes AllPlant Announce Partnership
- 2015-07-20 Canada: Celebrating 70th Anniversary of Liberation of The Netherlands and the Dutch Gift of Tulips
- 2015-07-17 Dutch soil doctor brings Spanish desert to life
- 2015-07-16 Sustainable roses at rose grower Finlays, Kenya
- 2015-07-15 Canada: Dutch growers cultivate hibiscus, foliage and bromeliads in Ontario
- 2015-07-14 "Pioneering in Chinese greenhouses"
- 2015-07-13 Elsner Pac to carry on in UK without Eagle Plants
- 2015-07-10 "Pioneering in Chinese greenhouses"
- 2015-07-09 DHL to construct logistics facility in Rwanda
- 2015-07-08 Dutch tulips from Virginia
- 2015-07-07 Blooming Australian greenhouse industry gathers in Gold Coast
- 2015-07-06 Canada: Metazet/Formflex & Viscon to open subsidiary in Kingsville
- 2015-07-03 Netherlands: World Flower Exchange explores the American and Chinese markets
- 2015-07-02 CultivAPP begins its internationalization in Kenya
- 2015-07-01 Special July: Global Entrepreneurship