"So many people, so many hands, such dedication." This is written in the caption of the corporate video of Schoneveld Breeding, a company specialized in the breeding of cold-loving pot plants such as Cyclamen, Primula, Ranunculus and Campanula. In addition to their more than 160 employees at their location in Twello, the Netherlands, depending on the season, some 150 employees work at their production location in Tanzania. "Strong genetics, sharing expertise and constant innovation are the foundations of our company’s success. We create strong varieties with high ornamental value and long flower life. We supply our products and services to specialised growers and growers of young plants all over the world."
Below, Schoneveld breeding present their facility in their corporate video.
For more information
T: +31 571 271717
F: +31 571 276079
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We now have full control of our rooting container and substrate"
- KF Bioplants names two new gerbera varieties and Best Grower of 2023
- "May the White Force bloom with you"
- What to expect at the California Spring Trials?
- Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-09-07 Ball Ornamentals celebrates award for hydrangea macrophylla 'Wedding Gown'
- 2015-08-31 Europe: Room for innovation in hellebore market
- 2015-08-28 Netherlands: Three symposia during trade fair ‘Seed meets Technology’
- 2015-08-27 US: Garden writer about the 'Invincibelle Spirit II' of Proven Winners
- 2015-08-26 Netherlands: Deliflor introduces new spray chrysanthemum Elstar
- 2015-08-25 Canada: 200 varieties on display at Vineland
- 2015-08-24 UK: Rose trials are blooming marvellous
- 2015-08-21 Schoneveld Breeding present facility in corporate video
- 2015-08-20 "SUCCESS!®: "Less sensitive to long days and flowers entire week earlier"
- 2015-08-19 3,000 varieties displayed at the Gardens at Ball
- 2015-08-18 Benary launches a new Viola cornuta F1 series
- 2015-08-17 Ball to acquire Conard-Pyle
- 2015-08-14 US: Hybrid flowering dogwoods named by Rutgers scientists
- 2015-08-13 Denmark: Late-summer plant novelties presented at Handelspladsen
- 2015-08-12 Netherlands: Deliflor introduces Delacroix
- 2015-08-11 US (KS): Extension center tests new flower varieties
- 2015-08-10 Special Breeding at FloralDaily