- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"We are our own largest liner customer"
The team launched the RocketLiners earlier this year. It's an an improved version of their “classic” 4-inch young plant. "RocketLiners™ performed well for our production, allowing us to comfortably launch it to the rest of North America", they explain. "Now RocketLiners™ are growing in many regions with many partners – and they’re growing well. The feedback from grower partners has exceeded our expectations."
It’s (almost) all in the turn
Here’s what partners are witnessing in their own production:
- Faster turns
We’re hearing feedback of RocketLiners™ finishing weeks faster than our previously competitive ‘classic’ 4inch liner.
- Market responsiveness
There will always be unexpected market trends. Expanding your window of opportunity to delivery faster, add an extra crop cycle, or boost numbers for the following spring makes you a stronger player in your market.
- Potting-line efficiency
The step of removing the plastic pot from each liner has been eliminated with FloGo™ Shipping. Cash in some labour savings, or boost another area of production.
- Freight savings
FloGo™ Shipping System delivers 1512 well-rooted, potless RocketLiners with each pallet (39,312 on a full trailer). No other liner supplier delivers value like that.
- Environmentally friendly
Buying from Van Belle Nursery makes your nursery more environmentally friendly with zero plastic waste and 100% recyclable cardboard boxes. Who doesn’t like to tell that story?
For more information
Van Belle Nursery
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-17 India: "The weather couldn’t deter the spirits of farmers, florists, and participants"
- 2022-12-23 The role of young plant suppliers in enabling growers to follow trends
- 2022-12-23 The ever-changing market that is horticulture
- 2022-12-16 "We aim to go entirely organic”
- 2022-12-05 “More prolific and even root growth”
- 2022-11-30 J. Berry Nursery relaxes Hollywood Hibiscus branded container requirements
- 2022-11-22 HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- 2022-11-22 D.S. Cole Growers adds new products to young plant assortment
- 2022-11-21 Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
- 2022-11-18 German young plant producers optimistic about coming season
- 2022-11-11 NL: expansion for Bloemen Young Plants
- 2022-10-24 "Expoflores 2022, one of the best flower shows in the past decade"
- 2022-05-16 "No more moss in cutting production"
- 2022-04-07 "Despite the increased production costs, interested in new varieties high"
- 2022-03-17 How to prepare for Echinacea rooting?
- 2022-03-17 Propagation of outdoor plants in Uganda turns out to be a smart move
- 2022-03-15 "The construction of our new building is really progressing now"
- 2022-03-04 GardenChoice introduces product portfolio
- 2022-02-15 "Never ‘stop believin’ in the power of plants"
- 2021-09-17 A new flower is blooming!