- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"We are our own largest liner customer"
The team launched the RocketLiners earlier this year. It's an an improved version of their “classic” 4-inch young plant. "RocketLiners™ performed well for our production, allowing us to comfortably launch it to the rest of North America", they explain. "Now RocketLiners™ are growing in many regions with many partners – and they’re growing well. The feedback from grower partners has exceeded our expectations."
It’s (almost) all in the turn
Here’s what partners are witnessing in their own production:
- Faster turns
We’re hearing feedback of RocketLiners™ finishing weeks faster than our previously competitive ‘classic’ 4inch liner.
- Market responsiveness
There will always be unexpected market trends. Expanding your window of opportunity to delivery faster, add an extra crop cycle, or boost numbers for the following spring makes you a stronger player in your market.
- Potting-line efficiency
The step of removing the plastic pot from each liner has been eliminated with FloGo™ Shipping. Cash in some labour savings, or boost another area of production.
- Freight savings
FloGo™ Shipping System delivers 1512 well-rooted, potless RocketLiners with each pallet (39,312 on a full trailer). No other liner supplier delivers value like that.
- Environmentally friendly
Buying from Van Belle Nursery makes your nursery more environmentally friendly with zero plastic waste and 100% recyclable cardboard boxes. Who doesn’t like to tell that story?
For more information
Van Belle Nursery
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-09-17 A new flower is blooming!
- 2021-06-29 US (IA): "Testing the best in the Midwest"
- 2021-06-21 Plantpeddler looks back on the year while releasing 2022 catalog
- 2021-06-16 "Hoya is finding its place among the field of popular houseplants"
- 2021-03-24 "A benefit of Brexit for us is that customers are seeking out an established UK supply chain"
- 2021-03-05 Large investment brings one of Sweden's largest forest seedling suppliers to the next level
- 2021-01-26 The story of the Parlor Palm
- 2021-01-11 In vitro hardening of Dendrobium plantlets to enhance acclimatization
- 2021-01-07 Vitroplus produces record amount of ferns: 34 million
- 2021-01-06 'Proven Winners ColorChoice bare root roses, an on-time solution for greater demand'
- 2020-12-09 US: What's hot and happening in the market?
- 2020-12-04 Deep propagation trays added to AIRtray assortment
- 2020-12-01 Pleasant View Garden's introduces virtual market series
- 2020-11-25 AgriGarden boosts TC young plant production in China
- 2020-11-24 NL: A look inside Vitro Plus's greenhouse
- 2020-11-24 Jerusalema Challenge by Selecta one Kenya
- 2020-11-17 Beekenkamp Plants grows in North America
- 2020-11-03 More URCs available for Princettia
- 2020-10-30 Vitro Plus to push the hardy ferns market
- 2020-10-29 Finding the right growing medium to propagate plant cuttings