- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Holland Scherming expands capacity
"We see a continuous increase in orders from both new and existing clients," says Peter Rense of Holland Scherming, based in Maasdijk since 2007. "Some existing clients work with us ever since the company started back in 1987."
Peter Rense of Holland Scherming
"Most of our installers have worked with us from the very first beginning. For service and maintenance, they are the company’s most important representatives. Over the years, they’ve built up a valuable relationship with our regular Dutch clients."
Internationally, the company is also doing well. Peter Rense: "More and more often, companies abroad see the major advantages of the use of greenhouse screening. In the meantime we have completed a large amount of projects in The United States, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, Poland and lots of other European countries. The projects vary greatly; we install greenhouse screening in both plastic greenhouses and glasshouses, horizontal or vertical screening installations, indoor or outdoor.
We also notice a great variety in project sizes. Sometimes we mount screening installations in large, newly built turnkey greenhouses. With other projects, for instance in research greenhouses, we deal with a lot of very small spaces. Almost all projects are fully customized, which means we can always show our expertise."
The company will expand their capacity with new mounting platforms over the next few months. To work with these platforms, Holland Scherming is looking for extra installation personnel. Furthermore, an international sales manager will be added to the sales team. "Both jobs mean partially working abroad," Peter Rense continues. "So everyone with a positive working attitude who likes to travel and who is looking for a diverse job with an ambitious company, is invited to apply."
For more information:
2676 LS Maasdijk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Dingeman Hoek Groep construction starts
- 2017-10-30 "International auction group offers opportunities for members"
- 2017-10-27 US: How to succeed as an international horticultural consultant
- 2017-10-26 NL: International workshop on natural light & covering materials
- 2017-10-25 CAN (ON): Participate in developing an irrigation strategy for Niagara
- 2017-10-24 Koppert presents new edition of book Knowing & Recognizing
- 2017-10-23 Understanding standing orders
- 2017-10-20 US: Scientists seek public assistance in tackling rose rosette disease
- 2017-10-19 US (TX): Seminar for pest control pros is low-cost CEU opportunity
- 2017-10-18 The high-end approach towards indoor cultivation
- 2017-10-17 Modelling energy use and savings in the greenhouse
- 2017-10-16 5 tools to increase internal communication in floral companies
- 2017-10-13 "ClockOnline exceeds all expectations"
- 2017-10-12 All those things that could be automated
- 2017-10-11 Kenya faces two hurdles in quest for direct US flights
- 2017-10-10 KFC holds workshop on the need for social projects
- 2017-10-09 Managing the challenges of floral businesses
- 2017-10-06 NL: Customers and growers want more sustainable packaging
- 2017-10-05 CAN (ON): ErfGoed invests in Lincoln
- 2017-10-04 Standing Orders: A Solution for Recurrent Requirements