- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Taking a mutual approach to insurance
Hagelunie was established over 100 years ago when several growers put money into a glass jar, to be compensated in case one of them had a storm or natural disasters.
Those growers worked to support each other and minimise the risks and threats faced by each other’s farms, not just their own. Their commitment to a mutual approach to insurance remains alive and well in Hagelunie today.
Risks in the greenhouse horticulture sector
Hagelunie focuses on preventing damage with respect to both existing situations and new constructions and investments. This is often the perfect time to take and implement preventive measures. Introducing preventive measures affects the horticultural company’s client’s risk profile. A good risk profile is important for your business continuity. And what’s more; less risk calls for an attractive and appropriate premium.
Rapid response in the event of damage
Insurance ‘proves’ its worth when there is damage. The related focus is on repairing damage as quickly as possible. "Our own loss adjusters are on location within 24 hours to help you limit the damage and to ensure that your company can resume business operations as soon as possible." In the case of covered damage, Hagelunie provides advanced solutions immediately if necessary, sometimes even the same day. Hagelunie can engage its local network of business contacts in order to clear debris and to repair the damage quickly and professionally. This means the grower does not have to face the situation alone.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Dingeman Hoek Groep construction starts
- 2017-10-30 "International auction group offers opportunities for members"
- 2017-10-27 US: How to succeed as an international horticultural consultant
- 2017-10-26 NL: International workshop on natural light & covering materials
- 2017-10-25 CAN (ON): Participate in developing an irrigation strategy for Niagara
- 2017-10-24 Koppert presents new edition of book Knowing & Recognizing
- 2017-10-23 Understanding standing orders
- 2017-10-20 US: Scientists seek public assistance in tackling rose rosette disease
- 2017-10-19 US (TX): Seminar for pest control pros is low-cost CEU opportunity
- 2017-10-18 The high-end approach towards indoor cultivation
- 2017-10-17 Modelling energy use and savings in the greenhouse
- 2017-10-16 5 tools to increase internal communication in floral companies
- 2017-10-13 "ClockOnline exceeds all expectations"
- 2017-10-12 All those things that could be automated
- 2017-10-11 Kenya faces two hurdles in quest for direct US flights
- 2017-10-10 KFC holds workshop on the need for social projects
- 2017-10-09 Managing the challenges of floral businesses
- 2017-10-06 NL: Customers and growers want more sustainable packaging
- 2017-10-05 CAN (ON): ErfGoed invests in Lincoln
- 2017-10-04 Standing Orders: A Solution for Recurrent Requirements