- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Jungle Talks to broadcast live from Expo Agroalimentaria
Jungle Talks' hosts Ed and Renee
The first Mexican Jungle Talk about vegetable production takes place on Tuesday, 8 November at 8.30 AM Mexican time (15.30 European main land). Today the guests will be Ruben Soto (GM Hortimax Mexico), Juan Labastida (Marketing Specialist Enza Zaden) and Pharis Rico (GM Plantanova and Horticonnect). Is it likely that Mexico will keep increasing its surface? Will there be a shift towards more high tech and / or sustainable produce? What about the security issue, renewable energy, foreign competition? This webinar will give you a good taste of vegetable production in Mexico.
One day later, Wednesday, 9 November we will continue with a thorough analysis of the actual situation of floriculture in Mexico and the perspectives for the (near) future. We will do that with distinguished guests Claudia Lee (Director Akiko) and Tammo Hoeksema (CEO Xochipilli). Mexico has always been a sleeping giant in terms of flower exports. Is Mexico still asleep? And if so, is it likely that she will wake up soon?
And finally, on Thursday the 10th of November, you will hear more about the typical Mexican phenomenon of setting up your horticultural facilities in a so-called Agro Park. What are the benefits of being located there? Are new Agro Parks planned in Mexico? Is the concept applicable in other countries? Oscar Woltman (CEO Freshmex / Chairman Amphac / Agro Park Queretaro and Robert van der Geest (Business Developer United Farms / COO Energy Greenhouse Park) will tell you all about it.
Jungle Talks are organized frequently and are always free of charge. If you would like to receive regular updates, you can register here for the Jungle Talk newsletter. To register for the Mexican Jungle Talks, click here for more information on the agenda. For any additional questions, please contact Ed Smit, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Dingeman Hoek Groep construction starts
- 2017-10-30 "International auction group offers opportunities for members"
- 2017-10-27 US: How to succeed as an international horticultural consultant
- 2017-10-26 NL: International workshop on natural light & covering materials
- 2017-10-25 CAN (ON): Participate in developing an irrigation strategy for Niagara
- 2017-10-24 Koppert presents new edition of book Knowing & Recognizing
- 2017-10-23 Understanding standing orders
- 2017-10-20 US: Scientists seek public assistance in tackling rose rosette disease
- 2017-10-19 US (TX): Seminar for pest control pros is low-cost CEU opportunity
- 2017-10-18 The high-end approach towards indoor cultivation
- 2017-10-17 Modelling energy use and savings in the greenhouse
- 2017-10-16 5 tools to increase internal communication in floral companies
- 2017-10-13 "ClockOnline exceeds all expectations"
- 2017-10-12 All those things that could be automated
- 2017-10-11 Kenya faces two hurdles in quest for direct US flights
- 2017-10-10 KFC holds workshop on the need for social projects
- 2017-10-09 Managing the challenges of floral businesses
- 2017-10-06 NL: Customers and growers want more sustainable packaging
- 2017-10-05 CAN (ON): ErfGoed invests in Lincoln
- 2017-10-04 Standing Orders: A Solution for Recurrent Requirements