- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Flexible seed scanner goes to market in series: Make your own judgement on seed quality
- "The newest VYPR LED technology delivers a new level of flexibility and control"
- Solution for connecting heating pipes without welding
- AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- Kenyan growers continue diversifying their assortment
Seasoned employee Damarys Mora Crawford promoted
US (FL): Costa Farms appoints new Marketing Director
Crawford brings more than 20 years of experience in consumer product marketing. Her background includes high-profile consumer brands such as L’Oréal, Schwinn and Black & Decker.
In her new position, Crawford will lead Costa Farms’ diverse marketing team and create and execute strategic marketing initiatives to support continued sales growth for the company’s retail customers.
Crawford was selected because of her consumer marketing experience and proven track record, says Charlie Acevedo, vice president of sales and marketing at Costa Farms. “She’s earned this opportunity to lead our marketing efforts,” added Acevedo.
Crawford began her career at Costa Farms in product marketing and transitioned into category management for both the popular succulents and perennials areas before becoming marketing director.
A graduate of Florida International University with a degree in business, Crawford says she has come full circle since starting in Costa Farms marketing department in 2012.
“I’m excited to be working with a first-class marketing team and have an opportunity to share my passion for plants,” she says. “I will communicate that passion via creative marketing programs that speak to all consumers and help grow the category.”
Acevedo says Crawford is highly capable to continue to position Costa Farms as the leading industry innovator in trade and consumer marketing programs. “She’s an asset for the whole industry,” he says.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-09 Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
- 2023-06-09 In memoriam Henk Brinkman
- 2023-06-09 Rosaprima to launch "The Home of RP Moab" campaign
- 2023-06-09 Four new Stars in Syngenta Flowers Stars Collection
- 2023-06-09 Kirsty Spink appointed as Managing Director of Grampian Growers
- 2023-06-09 NL: Merging of Aalsmeer and Naaldwijk rose auctions
- 2023-06-08 AgriForce forms joint venture with Swiss firm to help with in-progress acquisitions
- 2023-06-08 Italy: Alessandro Michelucci is the new president of Italian Nursery-people association
- 2023-06-08 Interflora celebrates 100th anniversary
- 2023-06-08 CAN: CosMic Plants orchid grower receives MPS-ABC certificate
- 2023-06-08 US: SAF adds breeder category to outstanding varieties competition
- 2023-06-07 “We make both high light transmission and insulation available”
- 2023-06-07 NL: Hem Genetics celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-06-07 Ramón Melón joins IUNU as Head Grower
- 2023-06-07 Buyers sought for UK hydroponic salad grower
- 2023-06-06 Tal Netzer appointed as CEO of DryGair
- 2023-06-06 Floranow acquires flower wholesaler Bloomax
- 2023-06-06 UK firm acquires full stake in Bigot Flower Kenya
- 2023-06-05 "Sustainability is also about extending the life of greenhouses"
- 2023-06-05 Swiss biological agricultural product manufacturer sets up office in Kenya