- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Seasoned employee Damarys Mora Crawford promoted
US (FL): Costa Farms appoints new Marketing Director
Crawford brings more than 20 years of experience in consumer product marketing. Her background includes high-profile consumer brands such as L’Oréal, Schwinn and Black & Decker.
In her new position, Crawford will lead Costa Farms’ diverse marketing team and create and execute strategic marketing initiatives to support continued sales growth for the company’s retail customers.
Crawford was selected because of her consumer marketing experience and proven track record, says Charlie Acevedo, vice president of sales and marketing at Costa Farms. “She’s earned this opportunity to lead our marketing efforts,” added Acevedo.
Crawford began her career at Costa Farms in product marketing and transitioned into category management for both the popular succulents and perennials areas before becoming marketing director.
A graduate of Florida International University with a degree in business, Crawford says she has come full circle since starting in Costa Farms marketing department in 2012.
“I’m excited to be working with a first-class marketing team and have an opportunity to share my passion for plants,” she says. “I will communicate that passion via creative marketing programs that speak to all consumers and help grow the category.”
Acevedo says Crawford is highly capable to continue to position Costa Farms as the leading industry innovator in trade and consumer marketing programs. “She’s an asset for the whole industry,” he says.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022