- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Flexible seed scanner goes to market in series: Make your own judgement on seed quality
- "The newest VYPR LED technology delivers a new level of flexibility and control"
- Solution for connecting heating pipes without welding
- AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- Kenyan growers continue diversifying their assortment
Simon Earley anticipates more business after Brexit
"Despite this uncertainty, it’s never been more important to retain a strong supply chain", says Simon Earley of Earley Ornamentals. "We believe the benefits of working with an independent UK-based young plant producer, like Earley are all the more appealing in these circumstances.
"Particularly mindful of both the environmental and economic climate, our in-house product, production and customer service teams all understand the current demands faced by our customers. We pride ourselves on being easy to deal with - Earley’s experienced national sales team is on-hand to take care of customers, and the in-house team is easily contactable via telephone and email.
"Buying from a UK-based producer brings many benefits, and, with fewer miles to travel you can expect less product deterioration. Nationwide deliveries, wherever possible, are made in our own temperature-controlled fleet of lorries, ensuring the freshest plants in the very best condition, on time."
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-23 Hellebores: a review of the delivery season
- 2023-05-12 Fleurizon releases 2024 catalog
- 2023-05-10 Chairman of the Israel Innovation Authority visits Hishtil's facility in Nehalim
- 2023-04-20 Women in Horticulture visits ForemostCo Central Florida facility
- 2023-04-12 Helix Australia Waxflower cuttings to Israel
- 2023-03-28 200,000 Phalaenopsis cuttings from Sion potted at Bevo Farms in Edmonton, Canada
- 2023-03-28 “Cyclamen young plants travel first class with this new tray”
- 2023-03-24 "Recent site investment enhances production capacity by 25%"
- 2023-03-17 "We now have full control of our rooting container and substrate"
- 2023-03-17 KF Bioplants names two new gerbera varieties and Best Grower of 2023
- 2023-02-16 “Connecting growers with opportunities through collaboration in the indoor plant categories”
- 2023-02-14 CAN: Van Belle Nursery aims for cutting-edge with sticking robots
- 2023-01-17 India: "The weather couldn’t deter the spirits of farmers, florists, and participants"
- 2022-12-23 The ever-changing market that is horticulture
- 2022-12-23 The role of young plant suppliers in enabling growers to follow trends
- 2022-12-16 "We aim to go entirely organic”
- 2022-12-05 “More prolific and even root growth”
- 2022-11-30 J. Berry Nursery relaxes Hollywood Hibiscus branded container requirements
- 2022-11-22 HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- 2022-11-22 D.S. Cole Growers adds new products to young plant assortment