- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dümmen Orange shows full portfolio at FlowerTrials
- Entries for the Aiph International Grower of the Year Award to close on June 30
- Chrysanthemums can be grown with less electricity and less heat
- NL: Orchid Inspiration Days around the corner
- New sprayable feed enhances the establishment of beneficial insects
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Oasis introduces 100% biodegradable PlantPaper
PlantPaper is an all-natural, bio-based, wrap media that contains no glue and does not leave any chemical residues. PlantPaper can be used with most paper pot machines and works well for slow-to-root cultivars. The expected biodegradation of PlantPaper averages 12 months, but depends on the environment.
Ideal for stabilized media like the Fertiss line and used with ready-to-stick propagation media for young plants, the Oasis Grower Solutions PlantPaper is available in plug diameters ranging from 20 to 80 millimeters.
Due to its proprietary construction, PlantPaper self-glues, alleviating the need for chemical glues. The sealing temperature for the paper is between 239 and 284 degrees Fahrenheit (115 and 140 Celsius), depending on equipment type, production speeds and run sizes.
“PlantPaper is unique in the industry because of its biodegradable qualities,” said Jeff Naymik, global marketing manager, Oasis Grower Solutions. “The Oasis PlantPaper is reinforced with fiber made of fully biodegradable corn, rather than plastic fibers made from oil that will not decompose.”
For more information:
Oasis Grower Solutions
T: (855) 585-4769
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-23 Hellebores: a review of the delivery season
- 2023-05-12 Fleurizon releases 2024 catalog
- 2023-05-10 Chairman of the Israel Innovation Authority visits Hishtil's facility in Nehalim
- 2023-04-20 Women in Horticulture visits ForemostCo Central Florida facility
- 2023-04-12 Helix Australia Waxflower cuttings to Israel
- 2023-03-28 200,000 Phalaenopsis cuttings from Sion potted at Bevo Farms in Edmonton, Canada
- 2023-03-28 “Cyclamen young plants travel first class with this new tray”
- 2023-03-24 "Recent site investment enhances production capacity by 25%"
- 2023-03-17 "We now have full control of our rooting container and substrate"
- 2023-03-17 KF Bioplants names two new gerbera varieties and Best Grower of 2023
- 2023-02-16 “Connecting growers with opportunities through collaboration in the indoor plant categories”
- 2023-02-14 CAN: Van Belle Nursery aims for cutting-edge with sticking robots
- 2023-01-17 India: "The weather couldn’t deter the spirits of farmers, florists, and participants"
- 2022-12-23 The ever-changing market that is horticulture
- 2022-12-23 The role of young plant suppliers in enabling growers to follow trends
- 2022-12-16 "We aim to go entirely organic”
- 2022-12-05 “More prolific and even root growth”
- 2022-11-30 J. Berry Nursery relaxes Hollywood Hibiscus branded container requirements
- 2022-11-22 HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- 2022-11-22 D.S. Cole Growers adds new products to young plant assortment