- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Oasis introduces 100% biodegradable PlantPaper
PlantPaper is an all-natural, bio-based, wrap media that contains no glue and does not leave any chemical residues. PlantPaper can be used with most paper pot machines and works well for slow-to-root cultivars. The expected biodegradation of PlantPaper averages 12 months, but depends on the environment.
Ideal for stabilized media like the Fertiss line and used with ready-to-stick propagation media for young plants, the Oasis Grower Solutions PlantPaper is available in plug diameters ranging from 20 to 80 millimeters.
Due to its proprietary construction, PlantPaper self-glues, alleviating the need for chemical glues. The sealing temperature for the paper is between 239 and 284 degrees Fahrenheit (115 and 140 Celsius), depending on equipment type, production speeds and run sizes.
“PlantPaper is unique in the industry because of its biodegradable qualities,” said Jeff Naymik, global marketing manager, Oasis Grower Solutions. “The Oasis PlantPaper is reinforced with fiber made of fully biodegradable corn, rather than plastic fibers made from oil that will not decompose.”
For more information:
Oasis Grower Solutions
T: (855) 585-4769
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 "No more moss in cutting production"
- 2022-04-07 "Despite the increased production costs, interested in new varieties high"
- 2022-03-17 How to prepare for Echinacea rooting?
- 2022-03-17 Propagation of outdoor plants in Uganda turns out to be a smart move
- 2022-03-15 "The construction of our new building is really progressing now"
- 2022-03-04 GardenChoice introduces product portfolio
- 2022-02-15 "Never ‘stop believin’ in the power of plants"
- 2021-09-17 A new flower is blooming!
- 2021-06-29 US (IA): "Testing the best in the Midwest"
- 2021-06-21 Plantpeddler looks back on the year while releasing 2022 catalog
- 2021-06-16 "Hoya is finding its place among the field of popular houseplants"
- 2021-03-24 "A benefit of Brexit for us is that customers are seeking out an established UK supply chain"
- 2021-03-05 Large investment brings one of Sweden's largest forest seedling suppliers to the next level
- 2021-01-26 The story of the Parlor Palm
- 2021-01-11 In vitro hardening of Dendrobium plantlets to enhance acclimatization
- 2021-01-07 Vitroplus produces record amount of ferns: 34 million
- 2021-01-06 'Proven Winners ColorChoice bare root roses, an on-time solution for greater demand'
- 2020-12-09 US: What's hot and happening in the market?
- 2020-12-04 Deep propagation trays added to AIRtray assortment
- 2020-12-01 Pleasant View Garden's introduces virtual market series