To handle recurring orders in the floral industry it’s important to analyze how customers decide to purchase flowers and the factors that influence those choices. That information lets you properly estimate the demand and establish behavioral buying habits so you can have better control of inventory rotation.
Some of the biggest floral companies use standing orders to manage this type of customer or recurring open market sales and ensure having a wide variety of flowers allowing them to price items at a profit. Whether it’s for the floral holidays or because customers request the same products repeatedly, it’s better for businesses with high volumes of orders to have an automated process that guarantees fresh product at all times.
But why are standing orders so important? They are the perfect way to give procurement teams enough time to order from the grower, enabling each party to save money. Also, the sales teams can avoid the process of manually generating orders for the same client with the same products over and over again.
Click here for the article at Kometsales
- Retail Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Dingeman Hoek Groep construction starts
- 2017-10-30 "International auction group offers opportunities for members"
- 2017-10-27 US: How to succeed as an international horticultural consultant
- 2017-10-26 NL: International workshop on natural light & covering materials
- 2017-10-25 CAN (ON): Participate in developing an irrigation strategy for Niagara
- 2017-10-24 Koppert presents new edition of book Knowing & Recognizing
- 2017-10-23 Understanding standing orders
- 2017-10-20 US: Scientists seek public assistance in tackling rose rosette disease
- 2017-10-19 US (TX): Seminar for pest control pros is low-cost CEU opportunity
- 2017-10-18 The high-end approach towards indoor cultivation
- 2017-10-17 Modelling energy use and savings in the greenhouse
- 2017-10-16 5 tools to increase internal communication in floral companies
- 2017-10-13 "ClockOnline exceeds all expectations"
- 2017-10-12 All those things that could be automated
- 2017-10-11 Kenya faces two hurdles in quest for direct US flights
- 2017-10-10 KFC holds workshop on the need for social projects
- 2017-10-09 Managing the challenges of floral businesses
- 2017-10-06 NL: Customers and growers want more sustainable packaging
- 2017-10-05 CAN (ON): ErfGoed invests in Lincoln
- 2017-10-04 Standing Orders: A Solution for Recurrent Requirements