- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
3.75 acre greenhouse for sale or lease in Taylorville
US: Looking for a greenhouse opportunity in Illinois?
Rock Solid Aerial – Looking South
One of largest greenhouses in Illinois
The greenhouse is said to be one of the largest in Illinois. It consists of 18 bays (10 Venlo glass and 8 poly) and encompasses 3.75 acres (163K sq. ft.). The greenhouse is heated by low cost waste heat from adjacent Waste Management Corp. facility and equipped with several techniques like; Argus irrigation and fertilizing system, lightning in two bays, conveyor belt from bays to head house and thermostat controlled venting on sides and ceiling. Next to the greenhouse, there also is a 20,000 sq. ft head house/packing/chiller room on the land, a diesel backup generator and two loading docks.
Close to major markets
The plots is centrally located in Illinois and has access to some major markets. Springfield, for example is a 40 minute drive, Chicago a 4 hour drive and St. Louis a 1.2 hour.
The greenhouse is ready for immediately occupancy and can be operational quickly as the greenhouse is up to date and has a complete infrastructure.
Click here (PDF) for the sale presentation in which more details and the advantages of this plot, greenhouse and facilities are presented.
For more information
T: +1 615-439-5828
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 Teen farmer selected as USDA greenhouse grant winner
- 2022-06-24 US: "Demand in 2022 has been more regional, more weather dependent than in 2020 and 2021"
- 2022-06-23 Local experts on the art of flower farming
- 2022-06-21 Group of managers participating in Mastercourse in the Netherlands
- 2022-06-16 Henda Flowers starts construction of new greenhouse
- 2022-06-08 New businesses promote arts, crafts, photography, and flowers
- 2022-06-07 Kenya celebrates its flower growing industry at IFTEX
- 2022-06-02 This man covered his 3-storey house In Uttar Pradesh with 10,000 plants
- 2022-06-01 Cebu farm showcases collection of rare flowering plants and ornamentals
- 2022-05-31 Hong Kong: Edible flowers sold for 50% less than imported ones
- 2022-05-26 Mariusz has a good fit with employer Blueberries Grathem
- 2022-05-26 Designing bouquets for weddings forever an honor
- 2022-05-23 Chinese rose grower finishes steel guttered greenhouse expansion
- 2022-05-20 US: Farming in the heartland at Hilltop Greenhouse
- 2022-05-20 "It's good to keep challenging yourself alongside your current job"
- 2022-05-19 Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- 2022-05-12 "Ten years later, the concept is more relevant than ever"
- 2022-05-11 Alberta Greenhouse Drive map: a map with nearly 200 family-owned greenhouses
- 2022-05-05 Grandiflora and Royal Brinkman celebrate 40 year partnership in Australia
- 2022-05-05 "I have really found my passion in flowers."