Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
EGA Promotions presents Music Flower Pot
Play the piano on the plant
The function of the Music Flower Pot itself requires little explanation. A sensor in the pot records the smallest motion that generates a tone. In an electronic component at the bottom of the pot, a series of tunes has been stored, and besides, the pot provides mood lighting and is also a 5W Bluetooth speaker for playing its own music. Nice in the garden, on the terrace or balcony. See the video below for an explanation.
EGA supplies promotional products and presentation systems to companies, governments and associations, and supports companies by providing marketing solutions aimed at the company itself, the product, the service or the sales market. And creates for these companies, or rather their customers, more brand awareness. Print is done on almost everything, styled according to the wishes of the customer, and traded. Customers are very diverse, and so is the potential market for the Music Flower Pot. Of course, also a shop or retailer can approach us, but we do need to think in numbers like for example a cash and carry at the auction, a potted plant grower or any company from that sector that can offer it as a promotional gift, or would like to put in into a Christmas package."
For more information:
Floor van Rij
Aletta Jacopskade 4
T: +31(0)10 222 08 77
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-24 “New ways of utilising herbs in the garden”
- 2023-05-23 UK: Agapanthus 'Black Jack' Plant of the Year at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-19 "It adds a unique tropical flair to the garden or landscape"
- 2023-05-04 "Bi-colored Supertunias have been increasingly popular with North American gardeners"
- 2023-04-28 Stage 3 tissue culture, "Easier than you think"
- 2023-03-22 "Perfect for producers looking for something special"
- 2023-03-17 "May the White Force bloom with you"
- 2022-12-16 "This multi-tasking new Bergenia is a star"
- 2022-12-06 "Amongst the category of garland hydrangeas it can truly be regarded as a (r)evolution"
- 2022-11-21 Snapdragon “DoubleShot Orange Bicolor F1” wins ASS Award
- 2022-10-03 Major instruction project Alaska botanical garden
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"