Top 5 - yesterday
- "Japanese genetics, Dutch breeding and trials in warm climates'"
- Floranova to showcase new and flagship varieties at FlowerTrials 2023
- US (IA): "Florists feel like they're getting old product from the wholesalers"
- US: Last-minute rush of donation brings flowers to every grave at Arlington
- Dissolved oxygen platform launched
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Three plants package TRIO is a hit for Hishtil
Together with Ducart Evergreen Packaging, Hishtil developed the concept called TRIO. Ducart is responsible for the development of the packaging and Hishtil for the plants and design. "TRIO is a three plants package designed to maintain the plants growth for several weeks. It requires adding water every three-four days, it can be placed in a sunny spot - on the kitchen windowsill for example", explains Argaman. TRIO is available in a few plant-combinations: tea series, herb, salad, the chef, and a few types of ornamentals.
TRIO was introduced in the second quarter of 2017 and since than the demand increased sharply. "The main selling points are in the retailers' shops and we get very good feedback from consumers."
From January 23 till January 26, 2018, the IPM Essen will be held in the Messe Essen in Essen, Germany. Hishtil will be present at this trade fair and showcasing their varieties in Hall 2.0 Booth 2B15.
For more information:
Export Office Manager
Sales Area: France, Greece, Hungary, Jordan, Ethiopia, Angola, South Africa, Spain, The Netherlands.
Author: Elita Vellekoop
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-23 Hellebores: a review of the delivery season
- 2023-05-12 Fleurizon releases 2024 catalog
- 2023-05-10 Chairman of the Israel Innovation Authority visits Hishtil's facility in Nehalim
- 2023-04-20 Women in Horticulture visits ForemostCo Central Florida facility
- 2023-04-12 Helix Australia Waxflower cuttings to Israel
- 2023-03-28 200,000 Phalaenopsis cuttings from Sion potted at Bevo Farms in Edmonton, Canada
- 2023-03-28 “Cyclamen young plants travel first class with this new tray”
- 2023-03-24 "Recent site investment enhances production capacity by 25%"
- 2023-03-17 "We now have full control of our rooting container and substrate"
- 2023-03-17 KF Bioplants names two new gerbera varieties and Best Grower of 2023
- 2023-02-16 “Connecting growers with opportunities through collaboration in the indoor plant categories”
- 2023-02-14 CAN: Van Belle Nursery aims for cutting-edge with sticking robots
- 2023-01-17 India: "The weather couldn’t deter the spirits of farmers, florists, and participants"
- 2022-12-23 The ever-changing market that is horticulture
- 2022-12-23 The role of young plant suppliers in enabling growers to follow trends
- 2022-12-16 "We aim to go entirely organic”
- 2022-12-05 “More prolific and even root growth”
- 2022-11-30 J. Berry Nursery relaxes Hollywood Hibiscus branded container requirements
- 2022-11-22 HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- 2022-11-22 D.S. Cole Growers adds new products to young plant assortment