- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Three plants package TRIO is a hit for Hishtil
Together with Ducart Evergreen Packaging, Hishtil developed the concept called TRIO. Ducart is responsible for the development of the packaging and Hishtil for the plants and design. "TRIO is a three plants package designed to maintain the plants growth for several weeks. It requires adding water every three-four days, it can be placed in a sunny spot - on the kitchen windowsill for example", explains Argaman. TRIO is available in a few plant-combinations: tea series, herb, salad, the chef, and a few types of ornamentals.
TRIO was introduced in the second quarter of 2017 and since than the demand increased sharply. "The main selling points are in the retailers' shops and we get very good feedback from consumers."
From January 23 till January 26, 2018, the IPM Essen will be held in the Messe Essen in Essen, Germany. Hishtil will be present at this trade fair and showcasing their varieties in Hall 2.0 Booth 2B15.
For more information:
Export Office Manager
Sales Area: France, Greece, Hungary, Jordan, Ethiopia, Angola, South Africa, Spain, The Netherlands.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 "No more moss in cutting production"
- 2022-04-07 "Despite the increased production costs, interested in new varieties high"
- 2022-03-17 How to prepare for Echinacea rooting?
- 2022-03-17 Propagation of outdoor plants in Uganda turns out to be a smart move
- 2022-03-15 "The construction of our new building is really progressing now"
- 2022-03-04 GardenChoice introduces product portfolio
- 2022-02-15 "Never ‘stop believin’ in the power of plants"
- 2021-09-17 A new flower is blooming!
- 2021-06-29 US (IA): "Testing the best in the Midwest"
- 2021-06-21 Plantpeddler looks back on the year while releasing 2022 catalog
- 2021-06-16 "Hoya is finding its place among the field of popular houseplants"
- 2021-03-24 "A benefit of Brexit for us is that customers are seeking out an established UK supply chain"
- 2021-03-05 Large investment brings one of Sweden's largest forest seedling suppliers to the next level
- 2021-01-26 The story of the Parlor Palm
- 2021-01-11 In vitro hardening of Dendrobium plantlets to enhance acclimatization
- 2021-01-07 Vitroplus produces record amount of ferns: 34 million
- 2021-01-06 'Proven Winners ColorChoice bare root roses, an on-time solution for greater demand'
- 2020-12-09 US: What's hot and happening in the market?
- 2020-12-04 Deep propagation trays added to AIRtray assortment
- 2020-12-01 Pleasant View Garden's introduces virtual market series