You can’t grow a good crop without a solid fertigation strategy. Automation can help you finetune your irrigation and nutrient delivery in any production environment, from nursery and greenhouse to vertical farm and indoor grow. But with so many options and levels of technology available, how do you choose?
In this no-holds-barred, free-wheeling panel-style webinar, five experts will share their years of experience and knowledge on automated irrigation and nutrient delivery.
Subjects of this webinar will be:
- Importance of automation in irrigation and nutrient delivery systems
- Flexible vs. stringent environmental controls when designing irrigation/nutrient delivery strategies
- Control system integration to third-party devices
- Supervision and remote control of fertigation delivery programs
- The importance of data logging
- Intelligent automation (AI)
- The future of automated irrigation and nutrient delivery
Al Zylstra, Segment Manager for DRAMMwater
Jeff Neff, Senior Application Technician for Argus Control Systems
Eric Culberson, VP of Horticulture for Columbia Care
Chad M Salute, Director of Cultivation for Kush Alley
John Chandler, President for Cultivation Excellence
Hosted by Chris Beytes, Editor, GrowerTalks/Green Profit and Acres Online.
For more information:
Argus Control Systems
#101 – 18445 53 Ave.
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada V3S 7A4
T: +1 (604) 538-3531 or 1-800-667-2090 (toll-free in Canada and the USA)
F: +1 (604) 538-4728