- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- "It's a niche product that we created ourselves”
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture hire national sales manager, and promote three regional sales managers
- UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- J. Berry Nursery relaxes Hollywood Hibiscus branded container requirements
- Michiel van Ginkel new CEO Royal Hilverda Group
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
Top 5 -last month
Syngenta to sell vegetable seeds division
Ramsay said the decision to put the business up for sale wasn't driven directly by Monsanto's approach, but followed a view that U.S. company was undervaluing Syngenta's assets.
Michel Demaré, Chairman, said: “The Board and management are determined to accelerate shareholder value creation and our actions today underpin our commitment to do so. Our commitment is also shown by the significant capital return program that we announced today.”
Mike Mack, Chief Executive Officer, said: “By demonstrating and unlocking the inherent worth of our leading global seeds portfolio we can create significant additional value. I look forward to updating shareholders in the coming months on progress, including providing further visibility on the underlying profitability of our portfolio of assets.
“We continue to make excellent progress with our AOL program which, together with our clear intent to drive margin improvement across the business, underpins our confidence in our 2018 margin target of 24-26%. For 2015 we reiterate the full year guidance that we outlined in July.”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-09-30 BallSeed.com is now mobile-friendly
- 2015-09-29 Preesman launches 2 new varieties at FloraHolland Aalsmeer
- 2015-09-28 Selecta's Estelle Solidago won gold medal and best in class
- 2015-09-25 Gold for Explora gypsophila at FlowersExpo Russia
- 2015-09-24 UK: Earley Ornamentals adds four new colours to its SunPatiens range
- 2015-09-23 Netherlands: Noordam Plants focuses on five ornamental crops
- 2015-09-22 US: The orchid man left an unmatched legacy
- 2015-09-21 Cultivation tips for mini poinsettia of Selecta Klemm
- 2015-09-18 Product Novelty of Selecta Klemm: Dianthus Pillow
- 2015-09-17 Brandkamp adds three new fuchsias to the Jollies La Grande series
- 2015-09-16 "Strong interest for summer pot plants at FlowersExpo Russia"
- 2015-09-15 Award for Petunia NightSky of Selecta Klemm at OAK
- 2015-09-14 Netherlands: Berkhout Plants starts supply of Rainbow Passion
- 2015-09-11 Large flowers not enough to conquer Russian market
- 2015-09-10 "Limited synergy between seeds and crop protection business"
- 2015-09-09 "The Madam Red is 100% satisfaction"
- 2015-09-08 Salinity and its role in seed germination and plant growth
- 2015-09-07 Golden medal for Moerheim New Plant at Plantarium 2015
- 2015-09-04 Netherlands: Dümmen Orange puts Calanday in the spotlight
- 2015-09-03 Syngenta to sell vegetable seeds division