- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- Outdoor cyclamen bred for the hot and dry Mediterranean climates
- How to use 2021 Valentine's Day to plan your 2022 sales
- Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- NL: Record turnover of €7.3 billion for flower and plant exports in 2021
- “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cultivation tips for mini poinsettia of Selecta Klemm
Christmas Eve is strong growing. The required use of inhibitors should start right after receiving the plants and in a sufficient amount and frequency. After the second short day week the use of inhibitors should be stopped. From this point on the plants hardly do any stretching anymore but there is a risk of small bracts. Indication: after the second short day week the plants should have reached 80% of their final height. Please consider that Christmas Eve appreciates a lower temperature from week 45 on.
Christmas Feelings® retains a certain linear growth until the fourth or fifth short day week. Hence, a moderate use of inhibitors should be maintained on a regular basis.
Christmas Beauty as a Mini Poinsettia forms a relatively strong plant. Inhibitors should be used moderately and consistently into the third short day week.
Christmas Glory should be inhibited very carefully at the beginning as the plant only stretches little. Nevertheless, inhibitors should be used moderately into the fourth short day week as Christmas Glory as a Mini Poinsettia makes bigger bracts as a multi stem plant.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-09-30 BallSeed.com is now mobile-friendly
- 2015-09-29 Preesman launches 2 new varieties at FloraHolland Aalsmeer
- 2015-09-28 Selecta's Estelle Solidago won gold medal and best in class
- 2015-09-25 Gold for Explora gypsophila at FlowersExpo Russia
- 2015-09-24 UK: Earley Ornamentals adds four new colours to its SunPatiens range
- 2015-09-23 Netherlands: Noordam Plants focuses on five ornamental crops
- 2015-09-22 US: The orchid man left an unmatched legacy
- 2015-09-21 Cultivation tips for mini poinsettia of Selecta Klemm
- 2015-09-18 Product Novelty of Selecta Klemm: Dianthus Pillow
- 2015-09-17 Brandkamp adds three new fuchsias to the Jollies La Grande series
- 2015-09-16 "Strong interest for summer pot plants at FlowersExpo Russia"
- 2015-09-15 Award for Petunia NightSky of Selecta Klemm at OAK
- 2015-09-14 Netherlands: Berkhout Plants starts supply of Rainbow Passion
- 2015-09-11 Large flowers not enough to conquer Russian market
- 2015-09-10 "Limited synergy between seeds and crop protection business"
- 2015-09-09 "The Madam Red is 100% satisfaction"
- 2015-09-08 Salinity and its role in seed germination and plant growth
- 2015-09-07 Golden medal for Moerheim New Plant at Plantarium 2015
- 2015-09-04 Netherlands: Dümmen Orange puts Calanday in the spotlight
- 2015-09-03 Syngenta to sell vegetable seeds division