- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Earley Ornamentals adds four new colours to its SunPatiens range
Clockwise: Vigorous Clear White , Vigorous Scarlet Red, Vigorous Pink Pearl, Compact Hot Lilac.
New on-trend colours for 2016
The new colours include the vibrant Vigorous Scarlet Red, Vigorous Pink Pearl, a contrasting Vigorous Clear White and on-trend Compact Hot Lilac, which was awarded bronze in the ‘New Plant Awards’ Annuals Category at the HTA National Plant Show 2015.
Create structure and form with SunPatiens®
The design flexibility of the SunPatiens® range is impressive. With an upright, V-shaped form, the large framework produced by the Vigorous series creates stunning backdrops and an intense display of colour, suited to amenity beds, gardens and large patio containers.
The versatile Spreading series features a strong, mounding habit and is bred for faster coverage - perfect for landscape beds, plus it makes striking hanging baskets and patio containers
Better for patio containers and hanging baskets
The Compact series is best for smaller spaces and for mingling with other annuals, this type is excellent for patio containers, window boxes and selected colours make striking hanging baskets.
Design and transform using SunPatiens®
Enhance water landscapes or line pathways to connect spaces using SunPatiens® or combine with ornamental grasses to make wonderful backdrops for this power flower. Superb in challenging conditions, SunPatiens® will excel in sun or shade and they will flower nonstop, spring through to the first frosts, delivering an exceptional outdoor performance.
Commenting on Earley’s award winning SunPatiens® range, managing director Simon Earley said: “Whether you’re designing for an award-winning garden, planning a commercial planting scheme or growing for retail, SunPatiens® offer many benefits other than the amazing colour selection. They are capable of growing under cooler conditions than standard New Guinea Impatiens, are designed for strong growth, rapid root development and a create a profusion of large flowers fast, and they’re resistant to downy mildew.”
Earley experts offer advice and growing support
For landscapers and designers, the Earley experts are able to offer plant and growing advice, and for commercial, retail and local authority growers, there is planning support and POS available for SunPatiens®.
Committed to producing quality young plants for the UK market, Earley Ornamentals is a leading, independent family-run business that is proud to be the selected partner for many of the UK's leading commercial and retail growers.
With an extensive product range of high quality stock designed to meet the needs of today's professional growers, over 180m young plants, made up of 1,700 varieties, are grown each year at Earley’s state-of-the-art 12-acre site near Thirsk, North Yorkshire.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-09-30 BallSeed.com is now mobile-friendly
- 2015-09-29 Preesman launches 2 new varieties at FloraHolland Aalsmeer
- 2015-09-28 Selecta's Estelle Solidago won gold medal and best in class
- 2015-09-25 Gold for Explora gypsophila at FlowersExpo Russia
- 2015-09-24 UK: Earley Ornamentals adds four new colours to its SunPatiens range
- 2015-09-23 Netherlands: Noordam Plants focuses on five ornamental crops
- 2015-09-22 US: The orchid man left an unmatched legacy
- 2015-09-21 Cultivation tips for mini poinsettia of Selecta Klemm
- 2015-09-18 Product Novelty of Selecta Klemm: Dianthus Pillow
- 2015-09-17 Brandkamp adds three new fuchsias to the Jollies La Grande series
- 2015-09-16 "Strong interest for summer pot plants at FlowersExpo Russia"
- 2015-09-15 Award for Petunia NightSky of Selecta Klemm at OAK
- 2015-09-14 Netherlands: Berkhout Plants starts supply of Rainbow Passion
- 2015-09-11 Large flowers not enough to conquer Russian market
- 2015-09-10 "Limited synergy between seeds and crop protection business"
- 2015-09-09 "The Madam Red is 100% satisfaction"
- 2015-09-08 Salinity and its role in seed germination and plant growth
- 2015-09-07 Golden medal for Moerheim New Plant at Plantarium 2015
- 2015-09-04 Netherlands: Dümmen Orange puts Calanday in the spotlight
- 2015-09-03 Syngenta to sell vegetable seeds division