- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
Top 5 -last month
December 4, 2015:
US: MSU organizes pesticide applicator core manual review sessions
Past participants have found the review session helpful to refresh their memory about the material and help them pass the exams. The review session is not a substitute for studying the core manual. It is strongly suggested that participants acquire copies of the National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual and study it thoroughly before the exam. If seeking commercial certification or re-certification, the study manual for the category(s) desired should also be acquired and studied. This program will cover only 'core' manual material, no commercial categories. Manuals are available from the on-line MSU Extension Bookstore at http://msue.anr.msu.edu/ or contact your local MSU Extension office.
What will this cost?... The review session from 9am – 1pm, conducted by MSU Extension, will cost $10, cash or check payable to ‘MSU Extension’, at the door. This fee will cover refreshments, materials, and MSUE staff costs. If you plan to take a state exam, be prepared to pay an additional $50 for the private certification fee, or $75 for the commercial certification fee, by check or money order made payable to ‘State of Michigan’. A waiver from the State of Michigan is offered to honorably discharged veterans seeking private pesticide applicator certification. You must provide a copy of your veteran’s federal form DD-214 that indicates honorable discharge status along with your application. Lunch will not be provided. A 1/2 hour break is scheduled between the review and the exams for participants to have lunch. If taking an exam, bring your own lunch, or plan for a very quick lunch break.
Friday, December 4, 2015 MSU Upper Peninsula Research and Extension Center, E3774 University Drive, Chatham, MI Core manual review: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. eastern time, $10 payable at the door State exams: 1:30 p.m. eastern time.
Please register for the core manual review sessions by contacting Jim Isleib, MSU Extension at +1 906-387-2530 or email@example.com. Please register for the state exams at www.michigan.gov/pestexam. If you have questions about the certification process, contact David White, MDARD Pesticide and Plant Pest Management inspector at +1 906-250-3554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-11-30 NextLevel Conference focuses on networking through “Hubs”
- 2015-11-27 Plantscope: listen to the plant
- 2015-11-26 US: Smartphones enlisted in the battle versus crop disease
- 2015-11-25 Twitter masterclass Wageningen guide to climate smart future
- 2015-11-24 "US: (FL): "Plants are easy, People are tough"
- 2015-11-23 "Bioinformatics will cause great changes in the breeding industry"
- 2015-11-20 Proper maintenance of CHP prevents machine downtime
- 2015-11-19 Study says: Dogs perfect to scout pests and diseases in the greenhouse
- 2015-11-18 Dutch grower uses direct current to light crops
- 2015-11-13 How DNA fingerprinting can save your reputation as well as your investment
- 2015-11-12 How to overcome financial difficulties
- 2015-11-11 Europe: What to do with all that stonewool substrate?
- 2015-11-10 AT&T helps Koppert create a buzz around the world
- 2015-11-09 Dutch flowers on the train to China?
- 2015-11-04 US (OH): CENTS 2016 will offer enhanced education for growers and nurseries
- 2015-11-03 US: MSU organizes pesticide applicator core manual review sessions
- 2015-11-02 Special Service Supply at FloralDaily