- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants - Italy
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Mayte Grazia receives own rose: 'The Most Beautiful'
- White LEDs: a cost-effective alternative to red and far-red LEDs
- Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AT&T helps Koppert create a buzz around the world
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-11-30 NextLevel Conference focuses on networking through “Hubs”
- 2015-11-27 Plantscope: listen to the plant
- 2015-11-26 US: Smartphones enlisted in the battle versus crop disease
- 2015-11-25 Twitter masterclass Wageningen guide to climate smart future
- 2015-11-24 "US: (FL): "Plants are easy, People are tough"
- 2015-11-23 "Bioinformatics will cause great changes in the breeding industry"
- 2015-11-20 Proper maintenance of CHP prevents machine downtime
- 2015-11-19 Study says: Dogs perfect to scout pests and diseases in the greenhouse
- 2015-11-18 Dutch grower uses direct current to light crops
- 2015-11-13 How DNA fingerprinting can save your reputation as well as your investment
- 2015-11-12 How to overcome financial difficulties
- 2015-11-11 Europe: What to do with all that stonewool substrate?
- 2015-11-10 AT&T helps Koppert create a buzz around the world
- 2015-11-09 Dutch flowers on the train to China?
- 2015-11-04 US (OH): CENTS 2016 will offer enhanced education for growers and nurseries
- 2015-11-03 US: MSU organizes pesticide applicator core manual review sessions
- 2015-11-02 Special Service Supply at FloralDaily