- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
De Jong, Dümmen, IPHandlers, Könst, De Ruiter, Schreurs, United Selections
NL: IFTF exhibitors open their doors
The following Dutch companies, that are exhibiting at the IFTF, are also having an open house:
De Jong Lelies Holland B.V.
De Jong Lelies Holland B.V is a company specialized in everything that has to do with lilies: from breeding and bulb production (in Holland and New Zealand) to bulb preparation and international wholesale. From their modern facilities in Andijk, the Netherlands, they export their quality lily bulbs to professional flower growers and bulb importers in more than 50 countries around the world, and they have done so for already 50 years.
During the IFTF, where they are showcasing their products at stand number B2.02, they will also open their doors at their facility in Andijk (Kerkpad 28, 1619 AE) from October 31 until November 4 from 08:30 a.m. - 05:00 p.m. If you are interested in visiting the company, you can contact Mr. Frank Schipper.
On April 23th 2015, DNA Green Group changed its name to Dümmen Orange. Well-known names such as Lex+, Bartels, Terra Nigra, Dümmen Group, Agribio China, Agribio Colombia, Oro, PLA as well as the production locations changed their name to Dümmen Orange immediately. Afterwards, Rijnplant, Ecke, Oglevee, Red Fox, Fides, Japan Agribion and Barberet & Blanc, became Dümmen Orange as well. Since its name change, the new company has increased in size by taking over more breeding companies, like Florexpo, Wander Tuinier, Hobaho and Olij Breeding.
During the IFTF, where they are showcasing their products at stand number A4.11, they will also open their doors at their facility in Kudelstaart (Hoofdweg 148, 1433 JX) from October 31 until November 4 from 08:30 a.m. - 06:00 p.m. If you are interested in visiting the company, you can contact Mr. Rokus Hassefras.
IPHandlers is located in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands, only three miles from both Amsterdam Airport and the Flora flower auction, and is the region’s independent handler, freighter and forwarder of perishables like plants, flowers, young plants, vegetables and fruit.
During the IFTF, where they can be visited at stand number A2.21, they will open their doors at their facility in Aalsmeer (Noordpolderweg 20, 1432 JH) on November 2 from 06:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. If you are interested in visiting the company, you can contact Mr. R. Vissers.
Könst Alstroemeria B.V.
For more than 40 years Könst Alstroemeria B.V. has been a breeder and propagator of Alstroemerias. They export to more than 30 countries. To be less dependent on only one crop they started with breeding pot/garden varieties of Alstroemeria ten years ago, and more recently Zantedeschia. Their activities take place in two nurseries. Only 5 km from the Aalsmeer flower auction in Nieuwveen, Holland, you can find their office and 2 ha greenhouse.
During the IFTF, where they are showcasing their products at stand number B4.05, they will open their doors at their facility in Nieuwveen (Nieuwveens Jaagpad 93, 2441 GA) from October 31 until November 4 from 08:30 p.m. - 05:00 p.m. If you are interested in visiting the company, you can contact Mrs. A. Bons.
Royal De Ruiter
Royal De Ruiter is a Dutch breeder of cut roses and potted roses. Over the years, they expanded the company and now they also have, in addition to the office in the Netherlands, set up offices in Kenya, Ethiopia, Colombia and East Africa and China.
During the IFTF, where they are showcasing their products at stand number B2.17, they will open their doors at their facility in Amstelveen (Meerlandenweg 55, 1187 ZR) from October 31 until November 4 from 09:00 p.m. - 04:30 p.m. If you are interested in visiting the company, you can contact Mr. Örjan Hulshof.
Schreurs was founded in the 1960s and is active in the breeding, propagation, production and marketing of roses and gerberas. Their headquarters are at De Kwakel, near Aalsmeer in the Netherlands, and they have subsidiaries in Kenya, Ecuador and Colombia.
During the IFTF, where they are showcasing their products at stand number B2.40, they will open their doors at their facility in De Kwakel (Hoofdweg 81, 1424 PD) from October 31 until November 4 from 08:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m. If you are interested in visiting the company, you can contact Mrs. M. van de Polder.
United Selections B.V.
United Selections breeds and selects new varieties of Roses and Chrysanthemums in its locations all over the world. Their International head office is located in Kenya, where they also breed and select their rose and chrysanthemum varieties and have a show house. Also in the Netherlands, Ethiopia, Ecuador and Colombia they have a show house and select varieties.
During the IFTF, where they are showcasing their products at stand number C4.34, they will open their doors at their facility in De Kwakel (Fraxinus 12, 1424 LG) from November 1 until November 4 from 08:00 p.m. - 03:00 p.m. If you are interested in visiting the company, you can contact Mr. Jelle Posthumus.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 US: Webinar - Choosing & scheduling Dianthus
- 2023-01-31 US: Suntory Flowers returns to the Grammy awards
- 2023-01-31 How do flower and vegetable awards influence industry growth?
- 2023-01-27 Randy Riley to present at 62nd American Seed Trade Association: Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference
- 2023-01-27 The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show to take place in March
- 2023-01-27 The Garden Electric is the theme of Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2023-01-26 UK exhibitor group ‘largest yet’ at Fruit Logistica
- 2023-01-25 Webinar: 30 perennials you are missing in 2023 (and why you should grow them)
- 2023-01-25 The consumer goods world is back in Frankfurt: Ambiente, Christmasworld, Creativeworld fully booked
- 2023-01-25 Brookdale Treeland Nurseries, Canada, wins AIPH International Grower of the Year 2023
- 2023-01-25 India: Four-day horticulture and floriculture show about to begin at Kadri Park
- 2023-01-24 Positive vibes on the first day of IPM '23
- 2023-01-24 US (FL): Floriexpo heads to Fort Lauderdale for expanded 2023 Edition
- 2023-01-24 Spring Festival 2023: Guangzhou flower boat fair revives age-old tradition
- 2023-01-23 Typical Dutch: National Tulip Day
- 2023-01-23 National Garden Bureau offers expanded marketing tools for each “Year of the” crop
- 2023-01-23 NL: Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium to take place simultaneously
- 2023-01-23 The 10th international Exhibition AstanaFlora – green gate to Kazakhstan
- 2023-01-20 The Bloom Show takes a new direction in 2023 with collaboration and connection at its core
- 2023-01-20 Fresh-o-Fair organizes 'International Florists Trip' to Ecuador 2023