- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- Rare plants accidentally sold at Lidl and B&Q being listed online for thousands
- Syngenta Crop Protection acquires two bioinsecticides from UK developer
- PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- CAN: Trucker shortages increase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Special 'Clean Start' this month
Reasons enough to take a closer look at a 'clean start'. Contractors, suppliers and other parties involved in crop changes are invited to send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org. Companies can also contact our editors to write an article on the crop change
This special also offers a unique possibility to put your own company in the spotlight by placing a banner.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2016-11-30 "It prevent us from running into bacterial infection problems"
- 2016-11-29 Susceptibility of basil species and cultivars to Peronospora belbahrii
- 2016-11-28 NL: The last nerine flowers leaving the greenhouse
- 2016-11-25 Video: What is happening with all that used rockwool?
- 2016-11-24 Horiver sticky traps claim to catch more thrips
- 2016-11-23 UK: Optimising crop nutrition and understanding soil steaming techniques
- 2016-11-22 Cleaning is steaming?
- 2016-11-21 Estimate production costs with free online tool
- 2016-11-18 CAN: Biobest and Evergro organize Growers Day in Lacombe, Alberta
- 2016-11-17 The missing link for a total biological systems approach
- 2016-11-16 Implementing BioSecurity in 9 steps
- 2016-11-15 "NL: "Problems with aphids are a thing of the past"
- 2016-11-14 "NL: "Biology is our first choice on principle"
- 2016-11-11 BioConsortia raises $12 million for development of multi-microbe products
- 2016-11-10 Environmental control system saves nursery more than C$50,000 a year
- 2016-11-09 UK: Developing new blends of growing media for horticulture
- 2016-11-08 New pollination webinars coming up at Koppert
- 2016-11-07 Plants with pure “biology inside”
- 2016-11-04 Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
- 2016-11-03 Ensure optimum hygiene during crop change