- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
November 30, Spalding
UK: Optimising crop nutrition and understanding soil steaming techniques
As a number of the key cut flower crops are also susceptible to soil borne diseases, the second half of the event will focus on soil steaming techniques to provide management of fusarium and other soil borne diseases.
To view the full programme click here. To book your place, click here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2016-11-30 "It prevent us from running into bacterial infection problems"
- 2016-11-29 Susceptibility of basil species and cultivars to Peronospora belbahrii
- 2016-11-28 NL: The last nerine flowers leaving the greenhouse
- 2016-11-25 Video: What is happening with all that used rockwool?
- 2016-11-24 Horiver sticky traps claim to catch more thrips
- 2016-11-23 UK: Optimising crop nutrition and understanding soil steaming techniques
- 2016-11-22 Cleaning is steaming?
- 2016-11-21 Estimate production costs with free online tool
- 2016-11-18 CAN: Biobest and Evergro organize Growers Day in Lacombe, Alberta
- 2016-11-17 The missing link for a total biological systems approach
- 2016-11-16 Implementing BioSecurity in 9 steps
- 2016-11-15 "NL: "Problems with aphids are a thing of the past"
- 2016-11-14 "NL: "Biology is our first choice on principle"
- 2016-11-11 BioConsortia raises $12 million for development of multi-microbe products
- 2016-11-10 Environmental control system saves nursery more than C$50,000 a year
- 2016-11-09 UK: Developing new blends of growing media for horticulture
- 2016-11-08 New pollination webinars coming up at Koppert
- 2016-11-07 Plants with pure “biology inside”
- 2016-11-04 Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
- 2016-11-03 Ensure optimum hygiene during crop change