Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Exploring future varieties and taking part in screening and decision process
Danziger “Novemberfest – Bedding Open Days” come to an end
Over 100 top management teams from leading nurseries, growers and retailers came to explore the future varieties and concepts from the Danziger house. “In a developed industry as ours, we feel the need to provide our customers with the full package. It all starts with the best genetics; this is why as breeders we allocate high resources of investments both in technology and in human capital in order to make sure we bring the best. But in today’s competitive and rapidly changing environment we have to bring added values - concepts, future planning, creative collaborations, all creative ways to allow higher success for our partners and us” says Ori Danziger, Deputy CEO.
During the open days, visitors were able to explore a wide assortment of future varieties, and to take part in the screening and decision process. From the known AMORE™ Petunia series, through the TIMELESS™ Bidens - a family of high-quality and well diverse assortment of Bidens, to the new series that will be launched next season, the promising LIA™ Calibrachoa, with strong colors and habit. “We want to make sure we bring each customer the best value for their own unique position and strategy. We spend time to listen to our customers, learn about their needs and dreams, adapt and change, and challenge our teams; breeders, sales, production and marketing to come up with dedicated solutions that will create mutual success” says Ori.
Danziger will continue to reveal its upcoming season's added values at the IPM ESSEN, 2018 January 23rd - 26th, Hall 2 stand number 2D.40
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 HilverdaFlorist launches new catalog for 2024
- 2023-05-30 Six candidates competing for FleuroStar
- 2023-05-30 India: Commercial tissue culture facility inaugurated at Punjab Ag University
- 2023-05-26 Space seeds are sprouting
- 2023-05-23 US: Proven Winners ColorChoice roses continue to earn top marks in trials
- 2023-05-23 “Growers no longer have to wait to see what a plant will do”
- 2023-05-15 "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- 2023-05-11 "We have earned our 75+ years of experience through the same values we still have today"
- 2023-05-09 Syngenta appoints new business manager for expanding Ornamentals team
- 2023-05-09 Efforts to strengthen the system for breeders rights protection in Mexico
- 2023-05-08 MNP / Suntory launches (how it's made) explanation video
- 2023-05-05 Sakata releases new Dania and Danique series
- 2023-05-03 Revisit the California Spring Trials displays of Ball Horticultural Company with virtual tour
- 2023-05-02 Proven Winners announces 2024 new varieties
- 2023-05-02 Dutch Spring Trials are on
- 2023-05-01 Interplant Roses organizes Rose Inspiration Days
- 2023-04-28 Austrian Parliament amends seed patent law
- 2023-04-27 "New location and new concept"
- 2023-04-25 Arun Sharma joins Benary as Global Head of Breeding
- 2023-04-24 "It marked an important event for South American rose growers"