"Help prevent fires and injuries by using your extension cords safely"

Many of the lights you’ll see on decorations this upcoming holiday season need electricity to power them. Often, decorators and designers turn to extension cords for help. While it’s convenient to have power in places where there’s no electrical outlet, extension cords can pose a fire and shock hazard if they’re used improperly.

Fires are often caused by damaged cords, overloading, misuse, or short circuits. Hortica has some tips that will help you reduce the risk.


Publication date:



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


© FloralDaily.com 2019

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber