Our vacation break is over and a new month has started, which means a new special. In August our special will be focused on breeding.
Breeding is an ongoing industry which is continuously developing. Lately, licenses have become an important subject in floriculture. Who owns the species and how to protect this species.
If your company has a new product or if you have news to share regarding this topic, please let us know. We would like to highlight all aspects related to breeding. You can send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact our editorial staff about writing an article. If you want your company to be featured in this Special every day of this month, it is possible to place a banner.
This special offers a unique possibility to put your own company in the spotlight by placing a banner.
The Special Breeding lasts until August 31. Advertising for one month in the Special in the HortiDaily newsletter costs € 825 and € 435 on the website. On FloralDaily and on our Dutch websites, a banner costs € 700 in the newsletter and € 375 on the website. Placing a banner on more websites is possible at a special rate. Send us an e-mail for more information.
- Operational Grower - Strawberries
- Retail Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Cyclamen young plants travel first class with this new tray”
- Suntory Flowers announces new president
- 200,000 Phalaenopsis cuttings from Sion potted at Bevo Farms in Edmonton, Canada
- The good and bad news for California growers after the rains
- Sensors from Quantified just come in by mail, and at a remarkably low price
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-09-07 Ball Ornamentals celebrates award for hydrangea macrophylla 'Wedding Gown'
- 2015-08-31 Europe: Room for innovation in hellebore market
- 2015-08-28 Netherlands: Three symposia during trade fair ‘Seed meets Technology’
- 2015-08-27 US: Garden writer about the 'Invincibelle Spirit II' of Proven Winners
- 2015-08-26 Netherlands: Deliflor introduces new spray chrysanthemum Elstar
- 2015-08-25 Canada: 200 varieties on display at Vineland
- 2015-08-24 UK: Rose trials are blooming marvellous
- 2015-08-21 Schoneveld Breeding present facility in corporate video
- 2015-08-20 "SUCCESS!®: "Less sensitive to long days and flowers entire week earlier"
- 2015-08-19 3,000 varieties displayed at the Gardens at Ball
- 2015-08-18 Benary launches a new Viola cornuta F1 series
- 2015-08-17 Ball to acquire Conard-Pyle
- 2015-08-14 US: Hybrid flowering dogwoods named by Rutgers scientists
- 2015-08-13 Denmark: Late-summer plant novelties presented at Handelspladsen
- 2015-08-12 Netherlands: Deliflor introduces Delacroix
- 2015-08-11 US (KS): Extension center tests new flower varieties
- 2015-08-10 Special Breeding at FloralDaily