- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Special Starting Material at FloralDaily
Globally speaking, starting material is playing an important role in the export of horticultural products. More and more companies are not only focusing on finished products, but are also discovering new opportunities in the production of starting material.
Special starting material
If your company has a new product or if you have news to share regarding this topic, please let us know. We would like to highlight all aspects related to starting material. You can send a press release to email@example.com or you can contact our editorial staff about writing an article. If you want your company to be featured in this Special every day of this month, it is possible to place a banner.
This special offers a unique possibility to put your own company in the spotlight by placing a banner.
The Special Starting Material lasts until September 30. Advertising for one month in the Special in the HortiDaily newsletter costs € 825 and € 435 on the website. On FloralDaily and on our Dutch websites, a banner costs € 700 in the newsletter and € 375 on the website. Placing a banner on more websites is possible at a special rate. Send us an e-mail for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-09-30 BallSeed.com is now mobile-friendly
- 2015-09-29 Preesman launches 2 new varieties at FloraHolland Aalsmeer
- 2015-09-28 Selecta's Estelle Solidago won gold medal and best in class
- 2015-09-25 Gold for Explora gypsophila at FlowersExpo Russia
- 2015-09-24 UK: Earley Ornamentals adds four new colours to its SunPatiens range
- 2015-09-23 Netherlands: Noordam Plants focuses on five ornamental crops
- 2015-09-22 US: The orchid man left an unmatched legacy
- 2015-09-21 Cultivation tips for mini poinsettia of Selecta Klemm
- 2015-09-18 Product Novelty of Selecta Klemm: Dianthus Pillow
- 2015-09-17 Brandkamp adds three new fuchsias to the Jollies La Grande series
- 2015-09-16 "Strong interest for summer pot plants at FlowersExpo Russia"
- 2015-09-15 Award for Petunia NightSky of Selecta Klemm at OAK
- 2015-09-14 Netherlands: Berkhout Plants starts supply of Rainbow Passion
- 2015-09-11 Large flowers not enough to conquer Russian market
- 2015-09-10 "Limited synergy between seeds and crop protection business"
- 2015-09-09 "The Madam Red is 100% satisfaction"