The kitchen counter is just one of the many places plants will pop up in 2016. With a mission to inspire more people to garden 365 days a year, Sunlight Supply is partnering with Garden Media Group to introduce its indoor growing systems to new markets.
“Sunlight Supply is very excited about the exploding indoor gardening trend,” says Craig Hargreaves, founder of Sunlight Supply, one the largest garden wholesalers in the country. “With Garden Media’s reputation and key relationships, we’re introducing our products to new audiences.”
Based in Vancouver, WA, Sunlight Supply is the largest and most experienced manufacturer and supplier of indoor gardening products. The extensive catalog features more than 5,000 horticultural, organic, hydroponic, aquaponic and lighting supplies. They even sell indoor greenhouses under the Sun Hut™ brand.
Susan McCoy, president of Garden Media, says Sunlight Supply’s eye for innovation makes the partnership meaningful, adding that indoor gardening provides another opportunity for people to blend technology and nature.
Hargreaves wants everyone to enjoy the benefits of growing year round. “By making gardening a 365, 24/7 hobby, people are finally able to integrate nature into their everyday lives.”
From hydroponic food production to small space gardening solutions, Sunlight Supply is leading the way in innovation, inspiration and supplies. Products are available online and at your local garden center.
For more information:
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-08 "Online sales may be a short term answer to falling sales"
- 2016-06-14 UK: A look at the New Conent Garden Market
- 2016-06-06 US (IN): IMA greenhouse to close as retail shop
- 2016-05-12 US: Bouqs startup sources eco-friendly flowers
- 2016-05-10 "Australian florists face end of bloom"
- 2016-05-09 China: photo exhibit ‘Humans of Flower Market'
- 2016-05-06 US: Kmart gives lifetime guarantee on plants
- 2016-05-05 FleuraMetz opens Cash & Carry Pittsburgh
- 2016-04-28 US: Mother's Day sales make floral industry billions
- 2016-04-22 US: Sunlight Supply inspires gardening 52 weeks a year
- 2016-04-13 Order flowers with Facebook Messenger chatbot
- 2016-04-07 US (CA): Box tree grower opens new nursery in Irvine
- 2016-04-04 Ordering flowers online: what you see is what you get?
- 2016-04-01 CA (ON): Loblaw sells daffodils to support cancer patients
- 2016-03-16 US: Wegmans places StemPro cutters in all floral departments
- 2016-03-02 UK: Sainsbury's customer orders spring flowers, gets spring onions
- 2016-03-01 US (FL): Promotion to buy flowers for Women's Day
- 2016-02-19 Consumers, companies push for supply chain transparency
- 2016-02-09 UK: Retailers in price war of the roses
- 2015-12-16 US: AmericanHort releases downloadable introduction to SHIFT